Jla Vs The Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
OK JLA ROSTER 1 SUPERMAN 2 GREENLANTERN(HAL) 3 WONDERWOMAN 4 FLASH 5 AQUAMAN 6 BATMAN 7 MARTIAN VS THE ETERNALS 1 MENTOR 2 FORGOTTEN ONE 3 IKARUS 4 MAKKARI 5 SERSI 6 THENA 7 INTERLOPER FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON TITAN.......

Darth_Erebus
Sersi and Forgotton One pack a 1-2 punch that the JLA won't be able to counter. What could Batman possibly do? Eternals 8/10.

JOE NUNEZ
BUT WHAT ABOUT FLASH?

Darth_Erebus
Well, Flash could probably avoid them, but I doubt he could do much serious damage either. GL would also be a force to be reckoned with but so are Ikaris and Thena. Remember, the Eternals are so durable they can't be killed and it literally takes someone on Sky Father Level to scatter their atoms. JLA would be able to put up a fight for sure but in the end they just don't have enough here. Sersi and Forgotten One are the deciding factors.

JOE NUNEZ
AND THE MARTIAN......

JOE NUNEZ
HEY BE CARE FULL YOUR GOING TO START A HOLLY WAR..... big grin

Darth_Erebus
Sersi takes out Superman
Forgotton One takes out Wonder Woman
Makkari at least keeps the Flash busy
Ikarais at least stalemates MM if not beats him outright
leaving Interloper and Mentor to basically kill Aquaman and Batman instantly

This fight is a mismatch. Revised outcome Eternals 10/10

the Darkone
This has been done before by me big grin, should replace mentor with Overmind or Zuras. Ikaris is prime eternal to powerful for MM to handly at all, Sersi and Thena alone will kick their ass alone.

JOE NUNEZ
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE ...... reading

JOE NUNEZ
ID LIKE TO SEE WONDERWOMAN FIGHT THENA........

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by the Darkone
This has been done before by me big grin, should replace mentor with Overmind or Zuras. Ikaris is prime eternal to powerful for MM to handly at all, Sersi and Thena alone will kick their ass alone.

Why put Zuras in this? Zuras is on Sky Father level and could handle the JLA by himself.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Why put Zuras in this? Zuras is on Sky Father level and could handle the JLA by himself.

No I meant Hyperion or Overmind, add this these two the fight is over before it begins.

JOE NUNEZ
i dont want it to be over fast just want to see if the league has a chance.......

JOE NUNEZ
yeah zuras is overkill.......

JOE NUNEZ
makkari > flash

JOE NUNEZ
forgotten one > wonderwoman

JOE NUNEZ
icarus > green lantern

JOE NUNEZ
sersi and thena > superman

JOE NUNEZ
mentor > aquaman

JOE NUNEZ
batman runs away before the fights starts after its over makkari catches up to him and brings him back for some punishment.......

JOE NUNEZ
mmmmmm i forgot martian o well im sure someone will kick his ass......

JOE NUNEZ
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.