Deadpool VS. Batman in Gotham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Merc with a Mouth vs. The Caped Crusader in Gotham City!!!

Deadpool is hired by a wealthy crimelord to take out one of his rival enemies in Gotham City. The rival enemy just so happens to be Two-Face...Batman's old nemesis. When 'pool gets to Gotham he tracks down Two-face.

"Yeeeesh, and I thought I had a mug only a mudda could love!!!" replies Deadpool just as he's about to pull the trigger. Out of nowhere, a batarang knocks the gun out of Deadpool's hand and a firmly placed kick to the side of the jaw knocks Deadpool backwards...it's the Batman!!!!
"Two-face is going to jail...and that's final!" shouts Batman at Deadpool.
"I don't think so...I gotta pay the cable bill this week!!" smirks Deadpool!!!

So who wins this showdown....the Dark Knight or the Mouthy Merc????

Marcus4600
The mouthy merc. Gambit payed him off rather than fighting him, saying that anyone who did fight him was risking suicide. That, and he'd confuse Bats by saying that he had a movie directed by Tim Burton.

"There is a man with a typewriter......"

willRules
Batman back flips and throws several batarangs. The batarangs imbed themselves Wade's arm who tries to block them. Batman lands on a huge ceiling chandelier. Deadpool pulls out a machine gun and starts shooting at the chandelier. Batman jumps off the chandelier and lands gracefully. Deadpool pulls out one of his swords and starts taking swipes at Batman. Batman dodges and knocks the blade out of Deadpool's hands. Batman then hits Deadpool with a nerve pinch, wade hits the floor. Batman is about to walk away when Deadpool stands up. Batman didn't have prep. He didn't know Wade could heal. Deadpool fires several shots into Batman who was beyond shock to react in time. Batman bleeds all over two face's carpet as Deadpool cuts harvey Dents head off...............................

Superherovandal
Batman..............................................................

....gets his ass whooped and meets his parents early

JOE NUNEZ
deadpool hes to aggresive plus the healing factor thing....................

Tron
Originally posted by Marcus4600
The mouthy merc. Gambit payed him off rather than fighting him, saying that anyone who did fight him was risking suicide. That, and he'd confuse Bats by saying that he had a movie directed by Tim Burton.

"There is a man with a typewriter......"

The funny thing thing is he'd actually say that.laughing out loud

Marcus4600
^ Dang right he would. btw Tron, I love the whole "Reppin Wakanda B*tches thing. A-freaking-mazing.

NoFate007
Deadpool's got that healing factor - that's a killer. Batman can't beat someone who's basically immortal.

Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.