The Ultimate Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
What if...

Darkseid, Juggernaut, Doomsday, The Hulk, Silver Surfer, Galactus, King Thor, Odin, Thanos w/ the infinity gauntlet, Lobo, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hercules, Ares, Green Lantern, Mephisto, the Living Tribunal, the Watcher, Eternity, the Celestials, Onslaught, Dark Phoenix, The Maestro, The Destoyer, Gladiator, The Spectre, Dr. Fate, Parallex, and Ego the living planet

VS.

Aunt May w/ a really big dough roller!

Etrigan
Too hard to choose, really.

I'd probably say aunt May. Those cookies make anyone weak at the knees!

Marcus4600
Yeah Aunt May!

willRules
NO way is this a fair fight, let Wolverine help may out then it would be fair......................

Knightfall93
that is SO unfair... how do the bad guys have a hope against May, she's a MEAN shot with that dough roller! Ouch!

Tshern
Can Aunt May speedblitz?

Knightfall93
Sppeedblitz... pah! She can Ultra- Super- Dooper- Trooper Speed Nuke and stufgf...

JOE NUNEZ
YOUR ALL SO STUPID HOW COULD AUNT MAY POSSIBLY BEAT WOULVORINE ...........NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM NOT EVEN ROBIN........

Marcus4600
It's a joke! Wow. Fanboys are funny.

Etrigan
Heh.

When I first saw this topic, I thought you were talking about the song by Lemon Demon.

Marcus4600
It could work..........
We could do the whole thing to that tune.

Here's how the fight goes: Aunt May calls Peter, Peter calls Reed Richards, Reed finds Galactus, Galactus eats all the bad guys, and Aunt May bakes him a LOT of cookies. I think after that he would spare Earth 100 times over.
w00t

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Etrigan
Heh.

When I first saw this topic, I thought you were talking about the song by Lemon Demon.

love that song!!!

DigiMark007
Mildly funny. But still blatently lopsided (or spite, depending on how you look at it).

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.