Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.akasha.de/~aton/swfqw.html

"The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale."

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War," being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

I've read it. It's quite an eye-opener. I wouldn't recomend it if you're a conformist thinker and don't want your reality-sphere shattered and splintered into a million pieces!

Bardock42
Oh come one Deano...do we have to go through this every single time? Use this Thread

debbiejo
Hmmm Silence is golden.. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hmmm Silence is golden.. wink

But my eyes still see.

debbiejo
I hear ya.......... sad

Deano
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh come one Deano...do we have to go through this every single time? Use this Thread

u son of a *****

Imperial_Samura
I suspect the horrible web design is, in itself, a quite weapon. It made my eyes hurt. Why don't these people go to web design 101. At least make the page look nice.

I mean, even if one isn't going to believe it, at least one doesn't have to be disgusted by the web design while not believing it.

But anyway, if I had to give my honest opinion - it doesn't look like any official or semi official document I have ever seen - and I have seen plenty. Ergo, if it doesn't look like an official document, doesn't sound like an official document then I really do question whether it is an official document.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano
u son of a *****

HEY...leave my mom/dad out of this......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.