Happy KMC Birthday to meee!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fiann@
Yay!!!! eek!

Bigger avatar time droolio The only reason I stayed around for a whole year, of course.... cool

People seem to make a thank you list in this kind of thread...but I shall keep it short and sweet...the people who mean the most to me are the ones I kept talking to, so I think you know who you are stick out tongue

Seriously though...it's been great fun...and I've made some wonderful friends who I'll never forget...love ya smooches hug

Slay
Happy KMC Anniversary.

I can't believe mine is in two and a half months blink

Itzak
Happy KMC Birthday!!!!! kicking

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Fiann@
Yay!!!! eek!

Bigger avatar time droolio The only reason I stayed around for a whole year, of course.... cool

People seem to make a thank you list in this kind of thread...but I shall keep it short and sweet...the people who mean the most to me are the ones I kept talking to, so I think you know who you are stick out tongue

Seriously though...it's been great fun...and I've made some wonderful friends who I'll never forget...love ya smooches hug bday

Kharhmah
Happy KMC Birthday Sweetie. hug

xyz revolution
Yay!!!! eek!

Seriously though...it's been great fun...and I've made some wonderful friends who I'll never forget...love ya smooches hug bday

rickyduck
Happy Dance Happy Dance HOOPY kmc BANANADAY! Happy Dance Happy Dance

_Sanctuary_
Happy KMC birthday big grin

Lana
Yay big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Happy KMC birthday Fi. Happy Dance

~Da Moose~
Yay!!!! eek!

Seriously though...it's been great fun...and I've made some wonderful friends who I'll never forget...love ya smooches hug

Narcissistic glom monger!

ha! Congrats Ash. hug

Fiann@
Thanks guys...bigger avatar droolio

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Narcissistic glom monger!

ha! Congrats Ash. hug

Same to you luv wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.