Fastest way to Text?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emmasmall
personally i have been using T9 (if you don't know visit theri site ) for text messaging recently, but i know that there are some people who still use the ABC way to text people. what do you use? and which is faster?

*lizziekk*
i use ABC though prescriptive texting (T9) is supposed to be faster...

joeykangaroo
T9 yes thats faster too wink

powerfulone1987
there's a thread on this. Was made a while ago though. And I'm still as confused now as I was then on this whole T9 thing.

is it comprehensible.....

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
there's a thread on this. Was made a while ago though. And I'm still as confused now as I was then on this whole T9 thing.

is it comprehensible..... lol not that confusing..silly roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
well of course not to you because you KNOW what it is.

is confusing for someone who DOESN'T know what it is.

Can you please answer me this?

what is the answer in interval form for : 4x + 16 < 85?

It's not confusing. I know it.

joeykangaroo

laughing out loud you do have a point...

erm erm is it ....*thinks* 5 !!! eek!

powerfulone1987
That's not even close and no where near being in "interval form".

joeykangaroo
That's not even close and no where near being in "interval form".

is it comprehensible..... well sorrry - was you really expecting me to get it right

emmasmall

you can awlays visit the T9 website, and use the tutorials there they will give you the best idea of what this is. i'll try to explain this though, when your typing a text message in your phone, you can use a feature called T9 which will let you type in one number per letter in your phone.

§P0oONY
I don't! eek!

It's a waste of money, you might as well just call them...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by emmasmall
personally i have been using T9 (if you don't know visit theri site ) for text messaging recently, but i know that there are some people who still use the ABC way to text people. what do you use? and which is faster?

T9 bugs the hell out of me...but maybe I dont know how to use it -- I just use ABC ..it takes awhile

a1hsauce
I use the ABC....shifty Ive got some quick fingers...

§P0oONY
X < 17.25

Thorin
Um i dont use anything, if i need to contact somebody, i go" hey you, yeah you, give me a call later." good enough for me. stick out tongue

powerfulone1987

§P0oONY
Okie dokie... my Maths isn't as advanced as that.... mine gets to integration then pretty much stops.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I use the ABC....shifty Ive got some quick fingers...

shock dont say stuff like that... shifty

a1hsauce
shifty but its truewhistle

Imaginary
T9

Lana
I hate T9.

Thankfully my phone doesn't have it so I don't have to worry about it popping up.

I type normally, and refuse to use any textspeak or anything when sending texts.

Tptmanno1
agreed

a1hsauce
Wat U Talkn Bout?

Tptmanno1
Me agreeing with lana? That I type correctly all the time, in Instant messages or in phone text messages?

Lana
About the only abbreviations I'll use are brb and lol when IMing/texting. And I tend to get lazy with capitalization.

a1hsauce
lol nevermind

Thorin
fastes way to text, is with your finger. eek! stick out tongue

Mišt
Whats with all these 14 yr olds and their T9 obsession? erm

K.Diddy
text is boring

Imaginary

K.Diddy
stop

DanteMayCry
go

emmasmall
Originally posted by Imaginary
T9

NICE!

Imaginary
Originally posted by emmasmall
NICE!

?

I text a lot and normally I have actual conversations through text, so T9 would just be faster for me.

emmasmall
Originally posted by Imaginary
?

I text a lot and normally I have actual conversations through text, so T9 would just be faster for me.

ya T9 is alot better for text conversations... i mean text speak would just piss me off after a good 5 mins

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lana
I hate T9.

Thankfully my phone doesn't have it so I don't have to worry about it popping up.

I type normally, and refuse to use any textspeak or anything when sending texts.

What's wrong with T9? erm

emmasmall
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What's wrong with T9? erm

dude, i totally know how you feel :P my friend always bashes T9 and i never get any good reason out of him for why its such a bad thing to use.

big gay kirk
me and my mate rob had a race... him with his t9 and me on abc.... I won.... problem is, he doesn't know how to spell very well... so his t9 doesn't recognise what he puts in, and can't offer alternatives.... t9 is fine if you can spell... otherwise.....

emmasmall
Originally posted by big gay kirk
me and my mate rob had a race... him with his t9 and me on abc.... I won.... problem is, he doesn't know how to spell very well... so his t9 doesn't recognise what he puts in, and can't offer alternatives.... t9 is fine if you can spell... otherwise.....

thats true if you can't spell well then i don't suggest T9, my friend would have a hell of a time with it because he spells morning "mourning"

Zebina
I dont normal text because I have IMing on my cell phone, but if have to text I do it normally (not T9)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.