Nightcrawler vs The Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
How dose Nightcrawler fair vs the Sinister Six. This is not a guanlet.
Can he get the Majority over any of them..one on one.

No prep. Who wins ? Nightcrawler also gets to use his sword for every fight.

Fight 1. Shocker .....Fight takes place in Radio city Music Hall.

Fight 2. Green Gobiln ....Fight starts out on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Fight 3. Scorpion ......Fight starts out inside of the Holland Tunnel in NYC

Fight 4. Vulture .....Fight starts off at the Statue of Liberty

Fight 5. Lizard .......Fight starts off on Time square.

Fight 6. Sandman ...Fight starts off at the Statue of Liberty

Can Nightcrawler make Spidy proud.

Black Adam
Is nightcrawler willing to go all out in this match or willing to kill?

outarddwarf
does he get a rapier?

Scoobless
Shocker and Goblin weren't in the Sin Six.... it was Doc Ock and Electro

Malo
Originally posted by Black Adam
Is nightcrawler willing to go all out in this match or willing to kill?

Yes he is willing to go all out and kill.

Superherovandal
he beats them bad except for Sandman. a

Black Adam
Originally posted by Malo
Yes he is willing to go all out and kill.

Then bamf heads are missing for the opponents in matches 1-5

Then Nightcrawler either bamfs in a vacuum or teleports sandman into the ocean.

jgiant
NC wins

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he beats them bad except for Sandman. a He beats all of them badly. Sandman is just 'ported into the water around the statue.

inamilist
Originally posted by Black Adam
Then bamf heads are missing for the opponents in matches 1-5

Then Nightcrawler either bamfs in a vacuum or teleports sandman into the ocean.

agreed

who?-kid
Since when does NC "bamf" peoples head off, just like that ? I know bloodlust is on, but that doesn't mean he can use tactics he normally never uses.

I only can remember two examples in which Kurt (or Rogue who absorbed his powers) used his teleportation trick, and it was two times against a robot.

Especially Vulture (fast moving), Lizard (even faster than Spider-Man) and Sand-Man will give him serious trouble.

Tshern
In Age of Apocalypse he took away man's finger by teleporting...

Black Adam
Originally posted by who?-kid
Since when does NC "bamf" peoples head off, just like that ? I know bloodlust is on, but that doesn't mean he can use tactics he normally never uses.

I only can remember two examples in which Kurt (or Rogue who absorbed his powers) used his teleportation trick, and it was two times against a robot.

Especially Vulture (fast moving), Lizard (even faster than Spider-Man) and Sand-Man will give him serious trouble.

Topic creator said he was willing to kill in this match.

Just because there faster doesn't mean he cant just teleport on top of their shoulders and heads and quickly bamf away.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Tshern
In Age of Apocalypse he took away man's finger by teleporting...
Isn't that like the smallest piece he can teleport away from a person ? laughing

He needs more than that to beat some of these guys.

Wrong. It won't be easy for NC to teleport on top of their shoulders, reach for the head and bamf away.

Vulture and especially Lizard are really fast, they will not just stand there. Lizard does not only move fast, he reacts extremely fast, the moment he notices NC is on top of him, he'll go apeshit.

And Sandman... no way NC can beat Sandman.

Tshern
Why would NC grap anything? He could just teleport on their head and teleport away. It takes way less than a second.

That's not even the only possibility, you know. He could just take a stick and teleport it into Vulture's head.

who?-kid
He better check that Vulture is actually dead, otherwise Vulture will tear him apart.

And why a stick ? NC has his sword.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by who?-kid
And why a stick ? NC has his sword.

I asked if he had his sword, no one answered...

sad

willRules
Assuming he is going to go on a killing spree and he has his sword, I reckon Kurt can take out everyone there except for sandman and maybe Lizard. The only way i see him beating sandman is using the water as an environmental advantage and beating Sandman, and The only way I see him beating Lizard is by rapidly teleporting around the Lizard slashing away at him and then teleporting his limbs off. He can teleport things like whole arms off (as shown in X-men annual '99 where he teleports almost all of Red skulls arm off easily), that will at the very least slow conners down...........................

illadelph12
Nightcrawler teleported Deadpool (aka Dead Man Wade)'s head off in AoA.

willRules
True yes that was my forum sig for a short time.................

outarddwarf
if he gets the sword than he will win the day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.