-=- Score! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
(Non Sex Thread Related)
(Or is it? stick out tongue)

Whats your best / Worst / Most incredible / Funniest Date story?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
(Non Sex Thread Related)
(Or is it? stick out tongue)

Whats your best / Worst / Most incredible / Funniest Date story?

Bump, bump bump bump http://www.clublakers.com/forums/images/avatars/37118451443b31e1a792c4.gif

Ladyluck
One time I was hooking up with this guy and his little brother came in. He wasn't that little though.. like 14 so it wasn't that bad. But still.. bag

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ladyluck
One time I was hooking up with this guy and his little brother came in. He wasn't that little though.. like 14 so it wasn't that bad. But still.. bag

So whats your Definition of "hooking Up"? stick out tongue

Ladyluck
So whats your Definition of "hooking Up"? stick out tongue

Almost naked and totally going at it. stick out tongue

redcaped
Birth

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Almost naked and totally going at it. stick out tongue

Aww crap, you did it again.

I need to go... For a totally unrelated reason.

I'll be back in 10 minutes. And sweaty.

Ladyluck

Again?!

laughing out loud

eyes

DarkC

Dear, dear.

redcaped
Now!

mysterio69
Originally posted by redcaped
Birth
yeah...so...your idea of an incredible date story is when you were in your mom's vagina? okay then. that's not strange at all. confused

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by mysterio69
yeah...so...your idea of an incredible date story is when you were in your mom's vagina? okay then. that's not strange at all. confused

Is that what he said? I hate his posts so I just placed him on Ignore list.

That just prooves it.

Inspectah Deck
Is that what he said? I hate his posts so I just placed him on Ignore list.

That just prooves it.

Why do you hate him?

LethalFemme
One time I went on a date with a guy and he got really drunk and threw up on me it went all down my shirt and in my hair sick and as if that wasn't enough he tried to kiss me ...........then I had to drive him home and catch a cab home miffed

Mr. Bacon
thats gross sick

mysterio69
Originally posted by LethalFemme
One time I went on a date with a guy and he got really drunk and threw up on me it went all down my shirt and in my hair sick and as if that wasn't enough he tried to kiss me ...........then I had to drive him home and catch a cab home miffed
i'm suprised he didn't say, "well, well. looks like we should get you out of those wet barf-stained clothes."
that's what i would do. because i'm sly like a fox. shifty

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Ew. sick I feel bad for you girl. stick out tongue

KENobi™
Gross date story...getting drunk with her and a group of friends and then I took a shot of (forget which drink) and it was so strong I got a bloody nose and started bleeding all over my shirt. I still got some that night though.

K.Diddy
woot

Mišt
Non sex related OTF thread? Blasphemy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.