The Master VS. 15 Zombies[Resident Evil]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
The Master from Buffy the Vampire Slayer game vs. 15 zombies from Resident Evil, 7 zombies have a weapon, while six have have none, the last zombie is a boss.

The Masters powers are super strength, and speed, mind control and he'll have a sword.

Dont know if 15 zombies are enough, but i will go from here.

Gouki
Don't know if the zombies have the intelligence to comprehend anything besides their lust for blood.
They are too slow too, even 15 could go down with a couple of grenades or a pretty high-powered weapon. Not really sure what The Masters abilities are.

Thorin
The Masters abillities are super strength and speed, with some mind control, but to make the fight fair, i only armed him with a sword, but i do think 15 zombies aint enough, how about 30.

dave123
Originally posted by Thorin
The Master from Buffy the Vampire Slayer game vs. 15 zombies from Resident Evil, 7 zombies have a weapon, while six have have none, the last zombie is a boss.

The Masters powers are super strength, and speed, mind control and he'll have a sword.

Dont know if 15 zombies are enough, but i will go from here. 15 zombies...

7 with weapons
6 without
1 boss

total: 14 zombies stick out tongue

Thorin
oops. my bad.

Gouki
Didn't read the part on The Masters abilities, sorry. The Master having the power to read minds would be useless because he probably wouldn't be able to make much use of it, since they are so dumb and only think of one thing. 30 Zombies could make a difference, if The Master hits one zombie hard enough to hit the others like a pinball and they all pile into dust from the blow, then he could win. If that doesn't work, then he could make a hole in the ground by punching it and luring the zombies into the hole and let them hang there for a while and they end up killing themselves through zombie cannibalism.

Thorin
good point, but the master would probably try and kill all of them by hand or with his sword. if he got in trouble he would most likely do what you said.

Gouki
He could just kill them one at a time, and cut each and every one their heads off with his sword, trust me, they aren't gettin' up from that.

Thorin
so true.

Gouki
Zombies make the match kind of boring. Since they don't make much of a match and only find strength in numbers. Unless they are a couple of Crimson Head Zombies, now those are tough to bring down. They can take a beating and keep on ticking. If that wasn't enough, you can easily replace the Crimson Heads with pack of Hunters, who like to redocorate extensivly in the exterior department of any person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.