Batman with prep guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
1.punisher
2.spiderman
3.captain america
4.daredevil
5.wolverine
6.black panther
7.taskmaster
8.iron man
9.green lantern (kyle)
10.thor
11.superman
12.silver surfer

batman has prep time and gets full info about each superhero or villian.
batman gets one hundred days of prep. how far does he get?

spideycarnage
bats dont need a hundred years, he needs only 1 week for 1-8..and needs a 1 month for 9-12.

Darth Kal-El
100 days you mean. yah, i agree with you

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
100 days you mean. yah, i agree with you

oh yea whoops big grin

TheKahn
With all the info on the others, I'd think he could get through 8 (Superman gets beat too because of the K-nite weakness). Kyle, Surfer, and Thor would curbstomp him.

tdawg14
I dont think he could get by anyone from 9-12

spideycarnage
Originally posted by tdawg14
I dont think he could get by anyone from 9-12

well i never read the comic or saw any scans, but dient batman take out the whole JLA once? correct me if im wrong. he can beat the guys toward the end with prep.

Thorin
oh yeah, give the bats adiquate time to prepare, and he can kick almost anyones ass. guy is a freakin geneius.

The Ion
People forget that Batman's tactics for beating the League were the result of years of studying his teamates. A lot of times people make it seem as if it's something he does casually.

With that said, Thor would roast him alive. He gets past Kyle thanks to years and years of studying various Green Lantern's.

Superherovandal
I agree with Ion.

Ex11B
Batman w/Prep=Batgod laughing stick out tongue big grin

Superherovandal
Batman could take anyone there but Thor and SS.o But he has a plan not to lose. Look Below.

" Dick, I think i want to retire and I know u R the best one to take over as the Batman. So, will u?"

"Bruce Of course i will."

"Great. theres a guy with a hammer claiming to be thor. As ur first act as Batman take care of him."

"Sure. Bruce."

2 mins later we see the ashes of the shortlived Batman v2.0

And for SS the same thing but instead he uses Tim Drake.

srankmissingnin
If he gets really lucky he gets passed Iron Man, if he gets really, really lucky he might be able to beat Kyle but there is nothing he can do to beat Thor.

joesha28
6 he might lose. 10, 12 are the once where Batman will lose

joesha28
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If he gets really lucky he gets passed Iron Man, if he gets really, really lucky he might be able to beat Kyle but there is nothing he can do to beat Thor.

He could always talk Thor out of it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.