where has everybody gone?!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

insane genis
is it just me? or are the numbers on people the comics forums really low?? im not too sure why..but its rather boring when there's not enough people to post alot... sad

King_Mungi
Yeah I was making the same comments last week, but no one replied and commented on them sad

Black Adam
I'm still here............

but yeah i have noticed that it seems a lot more quiet around these boards.

insane genis
lol this should make you feel better beer big grin
it is rather blatant..as in like you go to bed..and when you go back on only like 4 threads have new post

snoopdogg
I have been pimpin in these forums since 2004.

And I'm still rollin.

insane genis
i wonder what could of caused some many people to have neglect the boards so.. mad miffed sad

soleran30
Make some new and interesting threads for us to post onsmile

insane genis
um....me? embarrasment ...well um..yea howz about.... confused ...err yea ill be straight...my threads suck... sad

insane genis
hows about some of you make some??

Arahan
I must study so I dont have much time.

roughrider
I've gotten more interested in making threads here, than in the versus forum.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by insane genis
i wonder what could of caused some many people to have neglect the boards so.. mad miffed sad

Too many obnoxious retards.

DigiMark007
^^ That and school. You're probably still hung over from the month-long bonanza on the forums that is Christmas Break.

Marcellus
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Too many obnoxious retards.

more or less, I've been trying for quite some time to post more frequnetly but never get around to it

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
^^ That and school. You're probably still hung over from the month-long bonanza on the forums that is Christmas Break.

that is the reason, but theres still a core group thats almost always on, and anyone in the tourny (unless they never showed up)

jgiant
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Too many obnoxious retards. Do i fit that category...i don't know y im getting dissed every day for sickin up for my man punisher...maybe because i tell everyone else their fav. character sux in comparison...or that he is one of the nastiest street levelers out there...but i cannot tell a lie...and yes this place is not what it use to be...

Lord-of-Dreams
Well, I know I left because it was boring to argue with fanboys all the time about nothing... and now it's just boring, to be frank... And also, people just cycle in and out of tastes, I know a lot of the older guys got here around when I joined or before, so they may just be bored of the place... and a lot of people boycotted here for no reason lol

soujaboy09
I think this place needs a makeover, other large forums are looking better than this one so maybe if this forum got a makeover tha might help. Make this forum more user friendly so when people come here off a google links, and take a look it doesn't look so bland, and plain. Make it appealing, just overall update the forum so people will come, and then stay.

Someone let the mod's know I wrote this

DigiMark007
^^ No need...I got it. Occasional requests for changes are made amongst the mods, but a major overhaul would take a large-scale effort that's really hard to pull off. Personally I think we look fine....and there's a few designs you can choose from.

And Hell, the vs. forum has enough people now...a makeover might mean MORE people. Paola might leave or kill herself or something, and I certainly don't need any more threads to close. And this particular forum is pleasantly populated. Not too many stupid things, but enough traffic that it's worth looking at regularly. I'm happy with what it's evolved into since the split from the comic movies forum.

soujaboy09
Just an idea, I think it would work well, but oh well.

The reason I thought this would work is because I was at this popular message board one time, and people started to leave. Well the mods took about a week or two, and upgraded the site. In about two days the message board was back up, and kickin

If it would be hard work get some more mods, that might help

DigiMark007
...I'll poke around. Frontal assaults of "we need a makeover" won't go over well...but I'll see if there's any sort of need or desire for it. Don't expect anything though.

roughrider
Stop with the Galactus at 1%-5% etc. vs. yadayada threads.

soujaboy09
Thats not whats pushing people away, ive seen those on more populated message boards. I think my idea would work, but who knows.

Paola
I banned them all dev

DM: closing ?

Rainbow Kiss
Now this seems like a SPAM thread, or a question that could go in the comic book questions thread.

CasanoVa
Ah, the good old days smile

WrathfulDwarf
Closing by request.

DigiMark007
Haha. Not sure why I didn't close this originally.

...yeah, wanting more people on the comic forums = bad idea (in general).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.