Chris Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
So what do people think of this up and coming star?

At first I was hesitant to like him b/c of my reasons, but eventually got pulled in and I think he's really good.

I also like the fact that his hometown is like 45 minutes away from me and I go there all the time.

So yeah. It's good that my state of Virginia is getting some recognition.

He's a very talented singer and dancer. He writes lyrics also.

You know you must be good when getting compared to Michael Jackson, Usher, and the likes.

So who else has caught on to this amazing talent?

In all due time he'll have a following of which rivals many other celebrities if he hasn't achieved that already.

V.A. Represent!

Is It Comprehensible.....

Inspectah Deck
Where I come from girls drool over him

powerfulone1987
Not surprising.

The young girls can be pretty irritating though.
With, "he's my man", "he's my b/f", "you better not touch him" and all of this crap and "oh, i got his number".

They really don't see how they're degrading themselves. But yeah, he's accumulated a nice fan base, so quickly, I might add.

Even girls from his homeschool, when he went back to perform in the gym, were acting semi crazy. Maybe not crazy, but you know, you'd think they wouldn't since they knew him personally before his fame.

But it's all good. He enjoyed it. And they can differentiate. They were probably just showing him some love.

is it comprehensible.....

Inspectah Deck
To much love

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
To much love
what do you mean.

Never too much love in his situation. You always want a strong fan base or you won't be successful.

Blaxican_Jedi
Hes a girly man...

powerfulone1987
No he's not. He's a young 16 year old having fun and doing what he loves to do.

What's girly about that?

Blaxican_Jedi
well my opinion WAS asked for... HAXXORZ!!!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
what do you mean.

Compared to other young artist like Usher, Omarion, Marques Houston etc, he really isn't that good

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
well my opinion WAS asked for... HAXXORZ!!!

Yeah, it was. Oh well.

Compared to other young artist like Usher, Omarion, Marques Houston etc, he really isn't that good

Ironic, b/c like I said, people ARE comparing him to them. Saying how talented he is and how close in talent he is to them.

They say he may even dethrone Usher and become the next Prince of R&B. They say Usher should be worried.
Chris Brown is now being called The Future Prince of R&B.

When compared to them and when not being compared to him, Chris Brown is very talented.

richardishot4ev
i dont think hes gud lookin he is talented but thats all really

powerfulone1987
Whether he's good looking or not, what does that have to do with anything.

You say that as if it's a bad thing that you think he's unattractive.

Not attacking you. Just wondering.

richardishot4ev
not really but i think hes unactractive and u sed u drool ova him he probs a nice peep but i dont no do i

InnerRise
Originally posted by richardishot4ev
not really but i think hes unactractive and u sed u drool ova him he probs a nice peep but i dont no do i
Never said I drool over him.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3875903702898966/holladay_concert_chris_5/

lil bitchiness
Where I come from girls drool over him

Really?

Hmm, as far as that goes, I don't find him attractive in the least, im afraid.

Im not really too taken by his songs - he dances good, but I don't really like his voice or his songs, but thats just me.

botankus
Chris Brown had a so-so year last year - too many injuries. I think he will need to get some rhythm with Vince Young if they are to succeed this year...but unfortunately I don't think he will be given that much time due to their drafting of Lendale White.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.