Gorilla Grodd Vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
WHO WINS..........

dman2008
Gorilla Grodd 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
BEAST 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
CARE TO EXPLAIN

NoFate007
Beast can't do much to protect himself from Grodd's mental powers. Grodd's got this.

King_Mungi
Good lord, Grodd wins... no contest.

Black Adam
Grodd wins. Isn't also stronger along with being a telepath?

JOE NUNEZ
AGREED........

dman2008
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
AGREED........

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dman2008
BEAST 10/10

confused

JOE NUNEZ
I WAS MAKING A POINT SHERLOCK ON HOW ONE CAN DO THIS 10/10 AN NOT EXPLAIN CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ALL THE ANGLES COVERED ....NO YOUR JUST A IDIOT..........

JOE NUNEZ
WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF NOT OTHER PEOPLE R U HERE TO COMENT ON THE FIGHT OR ARE YOU JUST IN LOVE WITH ME.. embarrasment WOW I DIDNT KNOW I HAD A SECTRET ADMIRER

JOE NUNEZ
YOUR AS SMART AS THE HULK... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

wannabe
Originally posted by NoFate007
Beast can't do much to protect himself from Grodd's mental powers. Grodd's got this. Oh, Beast was well able to defend himself against Cassandra Nova's mental powers in going into pure-instinct-mode.

DarkCrawler
YOUR AS SMART AS THE HULK... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

So Hulk knows how to cancel then Caps Lock? Well, that makes him smarter then YOU.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wannabe
Oh, Beast was well able to defend himself against Cassandra Nova's mental powers in going into pure-instinct-mode.

Lovely. Then Grodd will just eat his face. yes

Grodd is actually one of the few guys who are smarter then Beast. Grodd is also better in physical aspects.

dman2008
I WAS MAKING A POINT SHERLOCK ON HOW ONE CAN DO THIS 10/10 AN NOT EXPLAIN CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ALL THE ANGLES COVERED ....NO YOUR JUST A IDIOT..........

wow

The reason I didn't add to my Opnion is because it was such an easy question.

Gorilla Grodd is way out of Beast's league.

he can lift around 30-50 tons has tp powers and holds his own against heroes like Flash. That is why Grodd wins 10/10

sheesh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sixth_Winged
Gorilla Grodd in a stomping.

jasofisc
I didn't know grodd was that srong I thought he was just a monkey with psy powers. do you guys have a link to prove the 30-50 ton thing?

Darth Kal-El
read his biography and the fact that he stood up against Flash.

JOE NUNEZ
THE FACT THAT HE STOOD UP TO FLASH DOESNT PUT HIM IN THE 50 TON RANGE IVE NEVER SEEN ANY FEAT FROM GRODD THAT WOULD PUT HIM IN THAT RANGE AT BEST HE IS IN THE CLASS 10 RANGE IF NOT PROOVE ME WRONG WITH FACTS,STATS......AND WERE TO FIND THE EVIDENCE.....

JOE NUNEZ
PS ...WHO EVER DOESNT LIKE MY CAP LOCKS TO BAD........

JOE NUNEZ
reading

JOE NUNEZ
AHHHHHHH THE SILENCE .......SO SAD DC FANBOYS OVERHYPEING THEIR HEROES

DarkCrawler
PS ...WHO EVER DOESNT LIKE MY CAP LOCKS TO BAD........

Why don't you write like normal people? Or do you just want to shout?

DarkCrawler
THE FACT THAT HE STOOD UP TO FLASH DOESNT PUT HIM IN THE 50 TON RANGE IVE NEVER SEEN ANY FEAT FROM GRODD THAT WOULD PUT HIM IN THAT RANGE AT BEST HE IS IN THE CLASS 10 RANGE IF NOT PROOVE ME WRONG WITH FACTS,STATS......AND WERE TO FIND THE EVIDENCE.....

"The standard gorilla is somewhere in the area of five times the strength of an ordinary human male. Grodd is far stronger. Easily able to flip a car up and hurl it with one hand without even really thinking about it, his strength only seems to have grown since his initial encounter with Barry Allen and he has it seems enhanced his own physical attributes. While he lacks physical strength on the truly 'Titanic' level Grodd is easily capable of mass devastation by dint of sheer physical brute force. He is, truth be told, as strong if not stronger than bruisers like Blockbuster."

Oh look, you were wrong again.

Even if he was only Class 10, he would be still stronger then Beast.

Grodd is, let's see, faster, stronger, smarter, and HAS TELEPATHY. He even has telekinesis, he just doesn't show it a lot.

How in the hell he could not win?

Oh, the sad CAPS LOCK fanboys who don't listen to common sense...

JOE NUNEZ
LOOK BACK AND READ THE THREAD AND YOU WILL SEE THAT I AGREED THAT GRODD WINS YOU ******* ,WHAT I DISAGREE IN IS THAT I DONT THINK HES A CLASS 50 .... MENTAL NOTES KIDS...TAKE THE TIME TO READ.....

JOE NUNEZ
DC FANS ALWAYS MAKING FOOLS OUT OF THEMSELVES

JOE NUNEZ
ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE SUPERMAN.......

inamilist

your gimmic is played out

jasofisc
so how strong is beast his marvel stat is class 5 (out of 7) but on the hand book it says two tons.

DarkCrawler

"On Internet chat systems and Usenet, typing in all capitals is interpreted as shouting and/or yelling. It is also more difficult to read. A user who excessively uses capital letters may be advised to "lay off the caps lock."

Use of the caps lock is also associated with newbies who do not consider the appearance of their writing. "

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"On Internet chat systems and Usenet, typing in all capitals is interpreted as shouting and/or yelling. It is also more difficult to read. A user who excessively uses capital letters may be advised to "lay off the caps lock."

Use of the caps lock is also associated with newbies who do not consider the appearance of their writing. " Next should be a quote about fanboys.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Juntai
Next should be a quote about fanboys.

Most likely. laughing

Juntai
Even if they both had prep, Grodd still probably wins.
He comes from Gorilla City, arguably the most tech advanced place on DC Earth.

JOE NUNEZ
AGREED,GRODD WINS AND TO THE MASSES THEIRS NO POSSIBLE WAY YOU CAN STOP ME FROM USING CAP LOCKS .....I WILL KEEP USING IT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW IT BOTHERS U DARKCRAWLER....O JUNTAI YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD ME WERE I POSTED ON SUPERMAN/GLADIATOR IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE.......YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT DUMB ASS........

Mider
enough fighting seesh anyway grodd would win strengh doesnt mean everything if that was always the most important factor then superman could beat silver surfer but to all apprent logic he cant sept in a fist fight, but that doesnt constitute an automatic win, and a car is like one ton at least grodd picked it up like nothing so yeah he seems to have the strengh to pick up heavy stuff :P anyway i never knew he had all this telekenetic stuff i only knew about him through the cartoon but he had powers only cause of a special helmet.

JOE NUNEZ
AS SMART as grodd is he always seemed stupid ..

Mider
what is beast going to do to Grodd and only reason he cought flash is probably using precognition or whatever no other reason that i can think of

DarkCrawler
AGREED,GRODD WINS AND TO THE MASSES THEIRS NO POSSIBLE WAY YOU CAN STOP ME FROM USING CAP LOCKS .....I WILL KEEP USING IT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW IT BOTHERS U DARKCRAWLER.....

You know there is just that ignore list? I don't have to read your messages if I don't want to...

But I'll want to. I need my laugh of the day.

Private Pion
Grodd-Smarter, stronger, a GORRILLA!, mental powers.

I say Grodd takes this, but Beast does something charming during the fight.

The Ion
Originally posted by Private Pion
Grodd-Smarter, stronger, a GORRILLA!, mental powers.

I say Grodd takes this, but Beast does something charming during the fight.
Yeah, Beast would probably have a very nice looking death scene. yes

Private Pion
Possibly one with symbolic over tones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.