Does race play a role in Sex??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
Do you think it does???

sithsaber408
I like banging latina's. stick out tongue

Chedder Fart..1
no.
were all the same color.

JacopeX
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I like banging latina's. stick out tongue I probably bang more of them more than you laughing out loud

sithsaber408
Originally posted by JacopeX
I probably bang more of them more than you laughing out loud

Maybe. stick out tongue

I slept with only 2 Mexican girls in my life before I met my wife, who is Hispanic.

Estas un mujer muy buena.

Es mi novia!

JacopeX
Ay, yo le dava verga a esas chicas sexy. PEruanas wink

Koala MeatPie
I say yes, The Animal we comonly call "Emo" Seems to be affected by some urge not to reproduce, easpecially in the males.

Which is just good for everybody.

Barker
It could, if you wanted to beat your friend as first to lost their Virginity. no expression

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I like banging latina's. stick out tongue

I'v only hooked up with 1 mexican girl in my life....So to me I guess it does play a role in it.

manny321
I only had sex with a Chinese girl and a white girl. (iam 19)

I am never having sex with a chinese girl again.

powerfulone1987
I probably bang more of them more than you laughing out loud
Someone who really had, wouldn't have said it like this.

And plus you're only 15, how much Latina action could you possible be experiencing.

Rhetorical Question.

is it comprehensible.....

JacopeX
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Someone who really had, wouldn't have said it like this.

And plus you're only 15, how much latina action could you possible be experiencing.

Rhetorical Question.

is it comprehensible..... always use a condom wink

Inspectah Deck
always use a condom wink

Ha, liar

redcaped
What Race & What Sex?

JacopeX
I did use a condom, i dont want aids roll eyes (sarcastic) this discussion is ova, its to cold fo this shit laughing out loud

manny321
I think it does because i am finding it a hard time to hook up with an Brown girl while it was quite easy for a white girl.

I have noticed that brown girls are very shy, which really is not a bad thing.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by manny321

What "race" are you?

Koala MeatPie

What? Why not?

manny321
brown
I find my situation strange.

Why Koala? i did not have a very nice time, but i will try again but not until i am little older.

redcaped
I would with a chinese girl! Very much.

manny321
anyone had it with a brown (indian, middle eastren girl) ?

redcaped
Chinese Girl all the way!

Darth Macabre
brown
I find my situation strange.

Why Koala? i did not have a very nice time, but i will try again but not until i am little older.

strange? How so? If you don't mind me asking that is.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by redcaped

Philipina/Mexican takes the cake:

manny321
That i found it easy to hook up with a white girl but i have tried and tried again with girls of my own race and it did not happen.

Cyber Ninja
Question...do you guys accualy talk to these girls ? In here you make it sound like cars. Oh oh I have 2 cars no but I have a red car, but I have like 8 cars in one day.

redcaped
408 that's excellent.

manny321
Well really i actually start a relationship with a girl before anything happens. I find it sort of bad to know a girl for a day or two then have sex with her.
The relationship with the white girl went for 2.5 months and 1 month for the Chinese girl.

It may sound like that Cyber Ninja, but i am not that sort of person.

redcaped
But where is she?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Question...do you guys accualy talk to these girls ? In here you make it sound like cars. Oh oh I have 2 cars no but I have a red car, but I have like 8 cars in one day.

Except for a few random comments...Not many people have had that attitude.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Except for a few random comments...Not many people have had that attitude. I know not all. Just to the random people.

redcaped
Looks like home!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I know not all. Just to the random people.

Yeah I know...I was just saying.lol

manny321
You think were bad, i remember High school.
Guys use to rate girls out loud when the girls were right beside them. It was wasn't very pretty sometimes when the girls confront the guys. There was like a complex rating system and everything. Strange times those were.

PLus noone answered my question did anyone here have sex with a brown girl before.

Cyber Ninja
^ lol well I would say something about that but when i saw the same thing the girls smiled and like it so who cares. Sick

Darth Macabre
You think were bad, i remember High school.
Guys use to rate girls out loud when the girls were right beside them. It was wasn't very pretty sometimes when the girls confront the guys. There was like a complex rating system and everything. Strange times those were.

PLus noone answered my question did anyone here have sex with a brown girl before.

lol I remember that....Oh wait that was only last year. lol

redcaped
Your mind is the place that remains.

Darth Macabre
Your mind is the place that remains.

What are you talking about.

manny321
here was an example i remember in grade 10,
A nice (she was really nice) latina girl walks past a group of 7 guys
The guys say "oh holy Shi% man, look at that ass"
"come on girl, join us for dinner"
"we will all share in the action"

The guys were saying this out loud to the girl! Then the girl came back with her boyfriend and his pals and they caused a fight.

Funny times those were.

Darth Macabre
Yeah...but it's not always the guys you know. The girls also talk about it.

Thorin
race doesnt play anything in my book, if they look good, its on

manny321
yeah but not with half the school beng able to hear it. lol

Thorin
laughing not actually in school, but my apartment has thin walls.lol

manny321
no i was responding to Darth Macabre. lol

Lol, thats just messed, actually a few students have been caught for naughty behaviour in my old school.

manny321
I dont mind about race that much but i have found it hard to connect with a brown girl.

redcaped
Come! No, you come first!

K.Diddy
I think it does, but it depends in what way your asking the question....

Makedde
Do you think it does???

I think black guys are hot. They have nice teeth, skin, everything. stick out tongue

El_NINO
What I wanna know is how do you start your conversation with a girl (thats if you dont know her)?

Everyone in here is saying 'ya ive done it with 2 girls' and so on

bangbus is fake they dont all go for a ride

a1hsauce
It doesnt make a difference when the lights are off big grin

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by El_NINO
What I wanna know is how do you start your conversation with a girl (thats if you dont know her)?

Everyone in here is saying 'ya ive done it with 2 girls' and so on

bangbus is fake they dont all go for a ride

Give her a smile and say hey....or what's up. It's as easy as that. The only hard part about it, is working up the cahunas to just do it.

Imaginary
I think it does because i am finding it a hard time to hook up with an Brown girl while it was quite easy for a white girl.

I have noticed that brown girls are very shy, which really is not a bad thing.

YES it plays a role. My parents would disown me if they found out what I was up to with my white boyfriend this afternoon laughing out loud

And I'm Indian. Coincidentally, I'm also the easiest girl in the grade... go figure.

Edit: I'm also assuming that Manny's asking about how easy it is to get laid with different races, as opposed to whether race matters in whether you find someone attractive or not.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Imaginary
I'm also the easiest girl in the grade... go figure.

blink Is that meant to be a good thing?

Vendetta
I didn't know that aliens were among us? I mean theres the human race, but an alien race?

Darth Macabre
YES it plays a role. My parents would disown me if they found out what I was up to with my white boyfriend this afternoon laughing out loud

And I'm Indian. Coincidentally, I'm also the easiest girl in the grade... go figure.

Edit: I'm also assuming that Manny's asking about how easy it is to get laid with different races, as opposed to whether race matters in whether you find someone attractive or not.

lol Well you're not shy are you.

Imaginary
Originally posted by K.Diddy

Well my entire grade are PRUDES... they make big deals about people making out with their boyfriends (I go to an all girls school) So it's not really a surprise that I'm just the least frigid of all of them.

K.Diddy
Well my entire grade are PRUDES... they make big deals about people making out with their boyfriends (I go to an all girls school) So it's not really a surprise that I'm just the least frigid of all of them.

laughing out loud Oh, in that case thumb up

wink Tell the lezzo's I said Hi
stick out tongue

Darth Macabre

I know what you mean... I went to an all boys school and at our inter school dances they barely even wanted to dance with us...It was truly pathetic how prude, socially inept they were.

big gay kirk
Originally posted by K.Diddy

YES!! YES!! YES!! Its definitely a good thing!!!

big gay kirk
the only race that matters in sex is the egg and spoon race.....

big gay kirk
the only race that matters is the egg and spoon race.....

Tired Hiker
I used to race home to have sex with my ex-girlfriend.

big gay kirk
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I used to race home to have sex with my ex-girlfriend.

i still race home to have sex with your ex girlfriend.....

DanteMayCry
LOL, big gay kirk, probably the first place on the race

xyz revolution
Do you think it does??? not really. But there is that stereotypical Black Man White Woman thing.

xyz revolution

DanteMayCry
race can play a vital role on sex because. people like familiarity or favoritism

familiarity: going only within the same race
favoritism: going outside the race

if you like random girls then race doesnt play vital role on sex.
in my case im random

the other race:not nationality but racing against someone (may the best man win her heart) 2 men compete for 1 lovely lady

hell yea! going all out playing the cards right and most importantly be yourself. race against time matters. this time a man must convince the woman why she should pick him instead of the other bloke

Quiero Mota

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.