Worst Actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Who is the worst in the business?

ToMacco
They are all pretty bad, but I had to go with Clooney

Texas
Barbara Streissand
Brad Pitt
Jean Claude Van Damme

LaurenE147
Why do boys hate Brad Pitt? He's a fantastic Brad Pitt. He is seriously talented but boys gang up on him because girls like him. I don't understand it.

DarkEngine
girls *cough queers cough* like him becoz of his looking and body, basically physical side, now we r talking about acting skillz here. shit actors can only act in certain kinda of movies, not multiple roles, arnold is the worst actor out of all, brainless muscle machine evil face

Corran
We'll never know the worst actors, they will never make it big enough for us to see.

DarkEngine
agreed, but still u can find some famous actors with bad acting skills

Billy The Kid
No Jean Claude Van Damme on the list?????????

And no Van Pebles????

No Dennis Rodman???

No David Hasselhoff???

heheheh....They should all have been there.

stick out tongue

DarkEngine
er ... he is a basketball player, maybe once he is in a movie, but that doesn't make him an actor

Billy The Kid
Well, Ok...maybe his not an actor......but in the movies he has been in....he has totally screwed it all up.....He has been really bad.

rolling on floor laughing

DarkEngine
hehehe, u really should watch him play "professional" basketball, it's haliarious. he is actually doing alrite in the movie than on the court laughing out loud

Billy The Kid
laughing out loud

Dennis Rodman is a joke!

DarkEngine
his life is a joke, himself is a joke, everything he does or related to him is a joke, that's y he said he wanted a baby with madonna once laughing out loud

JediOasis
I vote for Elijah Wood and Vin Diesel. Paul Walker is bad too.

LaurenE147
Brad Pitt is a terrific actor. Watch Meet Joe Black. And boys don't like him because he gets to be married to Jennifer Aniston

JediOasis
I'm a straight guy and I think Brad Pitt is a good actor. Fight Club and Seven were both really good movies.

ToMacco
Brad Pitt is a good actor.

DarkEngine
he is a good actor, meet joe black, ocean's 11, the snatch, spy game ...

Thomas H
Van Damme
Van Pebels
Rodman
these people are the actors that should get nominated....they all suck BIG time!!!!!!

Billy The Kid
hehe.....you sure got that right!

Thomas H
smile

Zed
The worst female actor ever has got to be Sofia Coppola.

I dont know how she got that leading role in Godfather Part III, maybe it was because her dad was directing, or it could have been for her talent, lol.

ToMacco
I only included actors who sell movies. It makes me sick that these names sell movie tickets, when the movies they are in are pisspoor.

Billy The Kid
Nah,,,worst femal actor??

I say...

Pamela Anderson
Brigitte Nielsen
and Tanya Roberts evil face

Zed
Coppola, she ruined a classic, not star in just another disposable movie.

chico23
I could not agree more!

WORST ACTOR: How could we forget Antonio Banderas!

LariCrai_Kenobi
......... There are SO many actors and actresses out there with no talent (Chops up Renee Zelwinger).....it's patetic...... what's worse than that....the so called "Oscars".... does anyone who deserve to win, I mean the actual BEST ever win??? At this rate, I could become a professional actress! >...Erm..I am aren't I?? LoL

ToMacco
Yeah, the Oscars are pretty scetchy.

They have a good year, then they have a bad year. Last years was pretty good, the best movie won. But the year before, Gladiator won. . . what a pisspoor movie that was.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
You know... I know Sofia Coppola hardly helped Godfather III... but to jduge by some of what is said, you'd think she couldn;t even say a line without the audience throwing rotten veg at her or something. Whenever I see GIII I am always thinking

"You know, she's not much good... but she's not THAT bad!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.