More info about Ragnos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Ok, not sure if this been done before, by why dont any authors write something about Ragnos, because he is perhaps the Strongest Sith of a time, i for one would like to see his full powers..

Illustrious
Originally posted by w00t2112
Ok, not sure if this been done before, by why dont any authors write something about Ragnos, because he is perhaps the Strongest Sith of a time, i for one would like to see his full powers..

That's probably the reason why. He's the character that's meant to be exalted as the lord of the Sith. Any depiction of his powers would be gratuitous to the description.

Tangible God
In an attempt to accentuate Ragnos, any story would likely overdo it, or under do it.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Tangible God
In an attempt to accentuate Ragnos, any story would likely overdo it, or under do it.

Probably. And there would be little purpose in doing it unless they gear it towards quantifying Ragnos' power for the sake of versus threads.

Captain REX
Besides, what would the story itself be about? Marka Ragnos didn't really go out and terrorize the Galaxy, did he?

henniestevens
Who needs the whole galaxy, I bet they can come up with a decent story on Korriban.

Fishy
Sure they can a decent story that would show Ragnos as a god, whats the point? What would they show him struggling to stop an entire army of Dark Side users while brushing his teeth and buying new shoes with his wife that wants to buy him 2 billion pairs?

Seriously the story would be uninteresting, they would either make Ragnos look a lot weaker then they want or they would make him so powreful that the story just wouldn't be fun or break the things set up by the story about Sadow... It wouldn't work...

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Fishy
Sure they can a decent story that would show Ragnos as a god, whats the point? What would they show him struggling to stop an entire army of Dark Side users while brushing his teeth and buying new shoes with his wife that wants to buy him 2 billion pairs?

Seriously the story would be uninteresting, they would either make Ragnos look a lot weaker then they want or they would make him so powreful that the story just wouldn't be fun or break the things set up by the story about Sadow... It wouldn't work... I would like to know the acension of Ragnos.

Captain REX
And that matters how? I want to see the ascension of every other Sith Lord before him, then, and see if there are any major differences.

DE Calvin
LOL. Exar's uprising was interesting, so his would be way more interesting.

w00t2112
Well, it would be interesting to see ragnos when he began as a apprentice, perhaps not a major book or anything but in a combined comic/book about all the ancient sith lords their apprentice days and their rise to power?

xxxpoppunker182
ya cause wasnt ragnos a half-blood and weren't they disliked abunch by the pure sith? and yet he ended up dark lord for 150 years.

Wesker
Originally posted by Captain REX
And that matters how? I want to see the ascension of every other Sith Lord before him, then, and see if there are any major differences.

I think you're missing the point- Marka Ragnos is like the Sith equivalent of Otto von Bismarck. He brought the empire to it's Golden Age, and mustered power over many ambitious Sith lords for over a hundred years. Just his ways of accumulating power and maintaining it would be a book if not three.

w00t2112
well it would certainly help if it showed why naga and kressh never dared rebel against ragnos, as well his power reached unprecendented heights, i for one want a glimspe of it.

Illustrious
In that case, they could make a whole bunch of comics. I want to see Yoda when he was younger. I want to see what happened between KotOR and Ruusan, I want to see what happened with the Rakatans, etc. etc.

Showing Ragnos' rise to power wouldn't be all that great for any purpose except quantifying his power for the versus forum or appeasing his relatively small fanbase.

w00t2112
Originally posted by Illustrious
In that case, they could make a whole bunch of comics. I want to see Yoda when he was younger. I want to see what happened between KotOR and Ruusan, I want to see what happened with the Rakatans, etc. etc.

Showing Ragnos' rise to power wouldn't be all that great for any purpose except quantifying his power for the versus forum or appeasing his relatively small fanbase.

Well, it would be nice to put him more than just a insignificant character he DID bring about the Golden Age of the Sith, a period which naga and kressh stuffed up, but you're right Ratakan is much more interesting ive wondered about them before..

Hello Friend
They could make Ragnos a comical fraud like Mr. Satan (Hercule) from DBZ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.