Repubs love Coulter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements. The fact that people laughed and cheered her comments is more disgusting than the fact that someone actually thought that this woman had something of value to say.

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog
If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements. The fact that people laughed and cheered her comments is more disgusting than the fact that someone actually thought that this woman had something of value to say.

She reminds me of some Austrian a few years ago...damn couldn't remember his name if my life depended on it (and at one point that would have actually been the case)

PVS
words cannot describe my hate for her, or people who support her.

soleran30
Yeah know what I doubt if Republicans could ever say the "right thing" at any sort of convention..............................

one year they actually made a joke in front of everyone that got them slammed for racism............

KharmaDog

botankus
hysterical
KD, where was this quote?? And if he trying to call you Biff?

Eis
Ann Coulter is the single most idiotic being walking in this earth. no expression

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
hysterical
KD, where was this quote?? And if he trying to call you Biff?

He was trying to say,"I made a typo big deal". That's what makes it so damn funny. laughing out loud

As for where it is, I'll have to check it out because I can't remember. However, if you ever want a good laugh, just read whatever thread Jacopex is posting in. There's a 9 outta 10 chance that he's gonna say something stupid that'll have you in stitches.

Darth Jello
she's definitely got issues. she seems tranqued half the time and has anyone noticed the size of her adam's apple?
She's definitely not a double X but definitely is a racist moron.

Capt_Fantastic
Repubs love Coulter

Repubs love anyone who agrees with them..

PVS
i would disagree and say that neocons simply embrace those who hate the same people as them.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
i would disagree and say that neocons simply embrace those who hate the same people as them.

Well, that's hardly disagreeing. Especially since that was implied.

Darth Jello
i hate the term neocon, it's so inaccurate. Straussians would be more accurate

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, that's hardly disagreeing. Especially since that was implied.

what i mean is that solution tends to be irrelivent.
agreement upon solutions to problems seems to take a back seat to
mutual prejudice. also i use the word "neocon" since there are plenty
of moderate republicans who have the will to oppose the status quo the
administration has set, but lack the testicular fortitude. they are not the ones
cheering coulter, but the ones who remain conveniently silent and never ask
their peers "why do you support that psychotic panzer skank?"

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
what i mean is that solution tends to be irrelivent.
agreement upon solutions to problems seems to take a back seat to
mutual prejudice. also i use the word "neocon" since there are plenty
of moderate republicans who have the will to oppose the status quo the
administration has set, but lack the testicular fortitude. they are not the ones
cheering coulter, but the ones who remain conveniently silent and never ask
their peers "why do you support that psychotic panzer skank?"

No arguments here. (When I said agree with them, I meant 'thinks for them')

FeceMan
Lollerskates.

I mean, she is a little...you know...psychotic.

ElectricBugaloo
If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements.

Glenn Greenwald had an excellent post on this very subject. Greenwald is one of my top-five blogs to read right now.

Darth Jello
that's never gonna happen in today's political and cultural climate. To have a political show on the radio (aside from air america) or on tv, you have to be to the right of hitler.

debates constitute an argument between conservative and extermely conservative. Coulter just fits in with Beck, Horowitz, Savage, Limbaugh, Malkin, Will, Falwell, Robertson, O'Rielly, Hannity and the rest of that filth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.