DNAngel Who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unknown Girl
I am a really really really big fan of DNAngel and all the characters are so cool but out of all Dark and Krad rank in the best. I didn't realsie how cute Krad actually was aww so cute i love him embarrasment . So if Dark and Krad had a fight who do you think would win?

Hmm thats abit hard for me to answer since they are both really good and they would look so cute as a couple don't ya think?

XxILuvVegetaxX
I say Dark, Krad is hot but psychotic!! lol

Unknown Girl
sad my poor Krad

FullMetalLover1
Dark would win hands down! he's too sexy for Krad, Krad would get a heart attack from Dark's sexiness. lol

Unknown Girl
Yeah i would agree but nobody could disagree that they don't make a cute couple especially Yaoi fans

XxILuvVegetaxX
hmmm i dunno.... if Krad wasnt so evil than yea ^_^ lol

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Unknown Girl
I am a really really really big fan of DNAngel and all the characters are so cool but out of all Dark and Krad rank in the best. I didn't realsie how cute Krad actually was aww so cute i love him embarrasment . So if Dark and Krad had a fight who do you think would win?

Hmm thats abit hard for me to answer since they are both really good and they would look so cute as a couple don't ya think?
plz take to official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.