My friends friend jerked my dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
My friends were over, and I have a Lab(dog) then it was in the room, and me and my friends were playing naruto 4 for gamecube, and my friends friend won the round then jumped up and yelled..and thats when it happened...My dog jumped on him because he thought he wanted to play and started to rape the boy.(The dog is big and the guy is 5'6). So it man handled him and humped the living.. but anyway, the guy did something nasty next

The guy grabbed my dogs Bonkers and started to jerk it sick me and my other friend said what the hell are you doing and he replied oh, I heard if you do this the dog will stop humping you...it's called "Red Rocket"

confused sick

_Sanctuary_
What the f**k?

*lizziekk*
poor dog sad

if you had your dog neutered i don't think the dog would rape anyone again...

but it looks like your friend may have sorted that....

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
What the f**k? Those were my exact words when it happened. the guy raped my dog back sad

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
My friends were over, and I have a Lab(dog) then it was in the room, and me and my friends were playing naruto 4 for gamecube, and my friends friend won the round then jumped up and yelled..and thats when it happened...My dog jumped on him because he thought he wanted to play and started to rape the boy.(The dog is big and the guy is 5'6). So it man handled him and humped the living.. but anyway, the guy did something nasty next

The guy grabbed my dogs Bonkers and started to jerk it sick me and my other friend said what the hell are you doing and he replied oh, I heard if you do this the dog will stop humping you...it's called "Red Rocket"

confused sick

I don't know what's worse, your friend doing that, or you feeling the need to tell everyone that your friend did that.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
poor dog sad

if you had your dog neutered i don't think the dog would rape anyone again... I will never cut my dogs bonkers off. thats animal cruelty. I would not lik eit happening to me embarrasment

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I don't know what's worse, your friend doing that, or you feeling the need to tell everyone that your friend did that. I was very disturbed so thought I would share.

better than those I eat my own snot threads

KharmaDog
I will never cut my dogs bonkers off. thats animal cruelty. I would not lik eit happening to me embarrasment

Actually (unless you plan to breed your dog) it's responsible pet ownership.

*lizziekk*
I will never cut my dogs bonkers off. thats animal cruelty. I would not lik eit happening to me embarrasment
laughing fair enough.... i don't think your dog will rape anyone for a while again anyway.....

KharmaDog
I was very disturbed so thought I would share.

better than those I eat my own snot threads

Not really. Nope, not at all.

Cyber Ninja
Actually (unless you plan to breed your dog) it's responsible pet ownership. Well the guy jumped up yellen. Said no yelling in my house but the man did it. But seriously what the hell was he thinking.

Cyber Ninja
Not really. Nope, not at all. i didn't force you to post or read my thread. the title sorta gave it away confused

KharmaDog
Well the guy jumped up yellen. Said no yelling in my house but the man did it. But seriously what the hell was he thinking.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Cyber Ninja
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing no expression

KharmaDog
Nothing no expression

Then why quote me? You know the whole point of quoting someone do you not?

Cyber Ninja
Then why quote me? You know the whole point of quoting someone do you not? No no expression

KharmaDog
No no expression

11970 posts and you haven't mastered the complex 'quote and response' dynamic.

Wow, you're a sharp one!

Cyber Ninja
11970 posts and you haven't mastered the complex 'quote and response' dynamic.

Wow, you're a sharp one! yes no expression

*lizziekk*
so how is your dog after his..... ordeal?

Cyber Ninja
so how is your dog after his..... ordeal? He was wagging his tail msn-oh

KharmaDog
so how is your dog after his..... ordeal?

I don't think he'd look at getting his salad tossed as an "ordeal".

*lizziekk*
He was wagging his tail msn-oh
oh.... you must have a strong dog....

*lizziekk*
I don't think he'd look at getting his salad tossed as an "ordeal".
what would you call it?

Cyber Ninja
I don't think he'd look at getting his salad tossed as an "ordeal". shock

Cyber Ninja
what would you call it? doggie eek!

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Cyber Ninja
no expression go away no expression

*lizziekk*
laughing

_Sanctuary_
go away no expression
Make me. 1234

KharmaDog
what would you call it?

Well if the dog ws humping his friend, and his friend was jerking off the dog, I'd call it consenual sex or bestiality. Either way I'm sure the dog was having a good time.

And as for my previous statement, owning a dog and not nuetering it (unless you are intent on breeding it) is irresponsible pet ownership.

You are actually making your dog's life more miserable by not doing it.

JToTheP
south park'd nasty though for real sick

Cyber Ninja
Well if the dog ws humping his friend, and his friend was jerking off the dog, I'd call it consenual sex or bestiality. Either way I'm sure the dog was having a good time.

And as for my previous statement, owning a dog and not nuetering it (unless you are intent on breeding it) is irresponsible pet ownership.

You are actually making your dog's life more miserable by not doing it. No it does see female dogs.

Hey if you are a boy then you wouldn't want that to happen to you .

Cyber Ninja
Make me. 1234 *shoves San off a cliff* no expression

*lizziekk*

You are actually making your dog's life more miserable by not doing it.
consenual sex or bestiality.... good way of putting it...

i do agree with neutering dogs..... but i don't have a dog so it doesn't really concern me....

Cyber Ninja
consenual sex or bestiality.... good way of putting it...

i do agree with neutering dogs..... but i don't have a dog so it doesn't really concern me.... I will have you spayedshock

*lizziekk*
I will have you spayedshock
i'm ok thanks.... laughing out loud

KharmaDog
No it does see female dogs.

What are you trying to say?

Hey if you are a boy then you wouldn't want that to happen to you .

Quite the retarded logic you have going there. Dogs are not people. By not snipping the poor little guy you are forcing him to experience urges that he'll never be able to satisfy, and you are setting him up for behavioural problems.

KharmaDog
i do agree with neutering dogs..... but i don't have a dog so it doesn't really concern me....

Well, that's a pretty immature attitude. If it doesn't directly affect your life at the moment you are unconcerned that thousands of dogs are put down a week because idiots couldn't take the time to fix their parents?

Cyber Ninja
What are you trying to say?

Quite the retarded logic you have going there. Dogs are not people. By not snipping the poor little guy you are forcing him to experience urges that he'll never be able to satisfy, and you are setting him up for behavioural problems. there is a female dog next door( I know my neighbor and they play around there) no expression

Dogs are not people sure, so I should cut the dogs urges all together and make it become a zombie and never have a chance...

oh yeah i forgot that you were a dog.

KharmaDog
there is a female dog next door( I know my neighbor and they play around there) no expression

So if they have puppies you are going to make sure they are all taken care of?

Dogs are not people sure, so I should cut the dogs urges all together and make it become a zombie and never have a chance...

A zombie? You really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you? Never have a chance at what? Having sex? Are you like 10 years old or something?

oh yeah i forgot that you were a dog.

Is that an attempt at humour?
SWINGGGGG and a MISS!

*lizziekk*
Well, that's a pretty immature attitude. If it doesn't directly affect your life at the moment you are unconcerned that thousands of dogs are put down a week because idiots couldn't take the time to fix their parents?
I'm sorry but i don't have a dog therefore i have never had to worry about such issues... I cant do anything to change what people do or don't do to their dogs. That is why my attitude may come across as immature.

Cyber Ninja
So if they have puppies you are going to make sure they are all taken care of?

A zombie? You really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you? Never have a chance at what? Having sex? Are you like 10 years old or something?

Is that an attempt at humour?
SWINGGGGG and a MISS! Accually Me and my neighbor would keep them because we love animals, and have adopted some.

umm, the dog is not as "peppy" when that happens. So why would you want to do that ? Do you even know the effects it have on the dog when that is done ? go ask a vet and find out.

not really, (not because of your name) but you act like you were a dog and experienced these things first hand. It is more like a FOUL TIP.

Cyber Ninja
I'm sorry but i don't have a dog therefore i have never had to worry about such issues... I cant do anything to change what people do or don't do to their dogs. that is why my additude may come across as immature. but you are god so you could change everything shock

xyz revolution

confused sick laughing You got that off South Park. That didn't really happen.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by xyz revolution
laughing You got that off South Park. That didn't really happen. No he probably got it off of south park and yes it did happen sadly.

KharmaDog
Accually Me and my neighbor would keep them because we love animals, and have adopted some.

So if they have twelve puppies you will keep them all? What about when they have puppies next year? Or next year?

umm, the dog is not as "peppy" when that happens. So why would you want to do that ? Do you even know the effects it have on the dog when that is done ? go ask a vet and find out.

The dog is fine when that happens. I have had a golden retriever, mutt, and Irish wolfhound, all of them nuetered. I know the effects on the dog, apparently you don't, educate yourself.

http://www.vetinfo4dogs.com/dneuter.html

http://www.petresource.com/articlesofinterest/newviewsonneutering.html

not really, (not because of your name) but you act like you were a dog and experienced these things first hand. It is more like a FOUL TIP.

SWINGGGGG and a MISS! STRIKE TWO!!!

Cyber Ninja
So if they have twelve puppies you will keep them all? What about when they have puppies next year? Or next year?

The dog is fine when that happens. I have had a golden retriever, mutt, and Irish wolfhound, all of them nuetered. I know the effects on the dog, apparently you don't, educate yourself.

http://www.vetinfo4dogs.com/dneuter.html

http://www.petresource.com/articlesofinterest/newviewsonneutering.html

SWINGGGGG and a MISS! STRIKE TWO!!! Me and my neighbor will keep them or find homes which everyone on the block and friends want dogs but they cost to much....My dog is not an machine, if you check how many times dogs breed.

Ok since you are so touchy. i will cut my dogs nads off and then i will higher some one to cut yours off. end of thread.

melinda_warren

confused sick

thats gross sick

Cyber Ninja
My spider sense is tingling. Ok k dog i willlisten to you since you seem like an expert so don't kill me with the next post shock

KharmaDog
Me and my neighbor will keep them or find homes which everyone on the block and friends want dogs but they cost to much....My dog is not an machine, if you check how many times dogs breed.

You will find a home for every dog? You think in a very immature way.

Dogs breed when the female is in heat. A male dog can breed so long as there is a female in heat around. Yes they are breeding machines.

Ok since you are so touchy. i will cut my dogs nads off and then i will higher some one to cut yours off.

Another attempt at humour?
SWINGGGGG and a MISS! STRIKE THREE!!! You're out and are officially considered lame.

I am not touchy, I am debating with you. Grow up and don't be such a little child.

end of thread.

Yes, run away. Very good. But if you actually want to learn something read on.

Cyber Ninja
My spider sense is tingling. Ok k dog i willlisten to you since you seem like an expert so don't kill me with the next post shock

JacopeX

confused sick Beastiality?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by JacopeX
Beastiality? he didn't go that far. I would never let that happen. sick

Ushgarak
Closed at starter's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.