Lord Harold Jaekelsson VS. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
This is Jaekelsson(Thor Vikings) when he gets cursed, and is all bad-ass, against Marvels best team in my opinion.

The players are.
Cyclops, Wolverine, Rouge, Gambit, Emma Frost, Collosus, and Beast.

No prep, Jaekelsson walks into Xaviers school and starts killin the students, and it is up to the team that is picked to kick his ass.

kills are on, even k.o.'s

who beats who.

Mider
what powers does he have or what can he do?

Thorin
Jaekelsson under the curse, is stronger than thor and immune to anything thor could do to him, so hope that sums it up. maybe not really a fair fight against x-men.

Mider
what kinda things was thor doing to him?

Thorin
he, slammed him with his hammer, and no effect, tried going toe to toe, and thor broke his hand, and any other bodypart he tried to use, Jaekelsson after that wipped his ass. nearly killed him i think.

Mider
the lord harold dude wins.

Thorin
i concur

Comicbook_kid
Just wanted to say I've read "Thor : Vikings" and I loved it...definately one of the best Thor stories I've ever read....I would highly recommend it to any Thor fan who hasn't read it....oh, and by the way, the X-men get the floor mopped with them!!! If you don't believe me, read "Vikings" and you'll see what I mean!!!!
But regarding this particular match: the poor ol' X-Men die horrible deaths Garth Ennis style!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.