Yeah, HBO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Even though the air date is about a month away, I thought that I'd start a thread anyway.

Has anyone seen the previews for HBO's new show called Big Love?? At the recommendation of a friend, I watched the preview online. It sorta reminded me of Six Feet Under, in that in seems like its definately going to be pretty dark.

The show's pretty much about a polygamist who has three wives and everything that he has to go through to maintain a normal life.

I'm looking forward to it, definately. Anyone else?

Makedde
Never heard of it until now, it sounds good though! smile

papabeard
Have showtime picked up Arrested Development yet?, thats the only news im interested in big grin

ariwin
RE: Arrested Development -- I've heard that Showtime's in a bidding war with another studio. The fact of the matter is that someone's going to pick it up, its just a matter of who and when. I'm less stressed out about fox "cancelling it".

Back to Big Love...looks like a rather intriguing show. I'd encourage anyone who's into HBO's series to check out the trailer. I'm actually pretty impressed with the cast (Ginnifer Goodwin, Bill Paxton, Chloe Savegny, etc.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.