What not to buy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xirius
What comics have you read/bought, and instantly regretted doing so?
What comics would you advise people to avoid at all costs?

Xirius
I'll start off with JLA: The tenth circle.
I have a lot of justice league volumes. And this is the first one Ive even disliked slightly, but I totally hated it!
It was boring and dull all the way through!

Any comments on this, or comics that anyone else disliked?

Lucid Lui
The adjectiveless X-Men is terrible at the moment. Milligan's runs just gotten worse and worse.

Disappear
seven soldiers: mister miracle. no idea what the **** is going on, no matter how many times i reread it, and no matter how much research i do into mister miracle's past.

Xirius
The New Defenders issue 1..........was the first comic I ever hated.
It was just bad in every way!
boring, uninteresting characters.....way too much backstory for an issue 1. The art was ok, but the story sucked!

Knightfall93
The Dark Knight Retards... i mean Returns... or do I?

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93

I liked The Dark Knight Returns. embarrasment

Xirius
Why didnt you like The Dark Knight Returns? I havent read it, so could you explain what was bad about it?

Knightfall93
Batman was a ultra- violent freak who pervertedly walked around nude in front of a 13 year old girl! He kills Joker and... there's so much to hate!

Xirius
..........fair enough

Knightfall93
I mean, he's like 50 and walks nude in front of a 13 yr old... he probably molested her off screen!

grey fox
I mean, he's like 50 and walks nude in front of a 13 yr old... he probably molested her off screen!

I find it ironic that a guy who has batman plastered all over him actually hates one of his showings.....

Knightfall93
It was blasphemy against the Lord Our batman!

grey fox
It was blasphemy against the Lord Our batman!

You know your one letter away from spelling your real gods name their . Here let me help you wink

Lord Our Batman Overlord stick out tongue

Gregory
Batman does not kill Joker; Joker breaks his own neck. For someone who has so much emotion invested in that book, you don't seem to have read it very carefully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.