Mindless Hulk vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins incalculable Strength,Healing factor,great durability vs Great strength,speed,fighting ability,. IMO the only chance for Wonder Woman is flying fast but that alone will not save her.

Marcus4600
Ever read The Last Avengers Story? What he did to Tigra? Yeah, it would be a replay of that. Three words:

Make a wish.

Darth Kal-El
Stalemate. Mindless Hulk heals quicker than Savage Hulk. That would be close to WW's speed.

The Ion
Wonder Woman

Too fast, amazing fighting ability and oh yeah, The Lasso of Truth.

Darth Kal-El
Mindless Hulk took on the avengers at the same time and survived. His healing ability and adrenaline surge are greater than Savage Hulk. WW might pull a win 6/10

Marcus4600
Hulk sorry. Hulk eat all the rocky road. Me buy more. Me also can't stand Ang Lee directing Hulk movie, then one bout gay cowboys. Hulk not happy bout that.

I dunno about Wonder Woman's speed in that situation. I mean, it's hard to hurt Mindless hulk. How strong is Wonder Woman (using the Marvel scale)?

Darth Kal-El
Intelligence: 3 or 4
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Dur:6
E.P.: 1
FS: 4 or 5

If she has her lasso, she wins 9/10. If not, 5/10 either way.

golem370
Hulk has fought people with great fighting skills and very fast. Gladiator being one I say he has beat Gladiator so I say he beats Wonder Woman 8/10 times

golem370
She might have her Lasso but he has unlimited strength

Washco
I confess I dont know much about WW, what is it exactly that her lasso can do, totally immobilize a person?

Mindship
Wonder Woman will ask Batman, "How do you do that kick again?" Then WW wins.

I'm not up on Mindless Hulk as opposed to Savage Hulk. But I always thought the best way to beat Hulk is to trick him into calming down (eg, feign defeat/unconsciousness). I would not regard that as PIS: it strikes me as a "real" and logical means of taking out a creature who only gets stronger the more you fight him.

Strength-wise, I would imagine it would be like Hulk fighting Superman: WW starts out with a much greater base strength, but as the fight continues, Hulk just keeps getting stronger. I would think WW would notice this and start fighting tactically. Otherwise, she loses.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
She might have her Lasso but he has unlimited strength
Whole hell of a lot of good thats gonna do when she's too fast to be touched by Hulk. It'd be 100x easier for her to get the lasso on than it would be for Hulk to land a shot.

Darth Kal-El
Like i said, if given her lasso, she wins easily. Without the lasso, Mindless Hulk.

The Ion
Without the lasso it becomes a stalemate. She's both too fast and too skilled to be touched by Hulk. She's one of the best Hand to Hand fighters in DC.

Marcus4600
Fighting skill doesn't matter much against Mindless Hulk. He may not even feel her punches.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Fighting skill doesn't matter much against Mindless Hulk. He may not even feel her punches.
I doubt that.

A good thunderclap could possibly slow her down. However, WW should take this more times than not. If she doesn't have her weapons, though, he'd give her one hell of a fight.

Marcus4600
^ Yeah, but Hulk would ultimately come out.

golem370
Mindless Hulk would break her neck

spideycarnage
mindless hulk would dominate... he's to strong,and heals almost intantly, he shouldent be put agaisnt anyone whos under a cosmic entity(example a herald.).

TheKahn
The reason Hulk gets owned by a lot of the JLA (Wonder Woman included) is that he is too one-sided. He has his strength and durability but thats it. She has years of combat experience, vastly greater intellengence, flight, and a vastly under-rated speed advantage. She could simply toss any version of the Hulk into space before the Hulk even knows the fight has started.

spideycarnage
ring outs is a stupid wins anyways (who wants to see that kind of fight), mindless hulk wouldent feel her punches eventually as the fight is drawn out..DC super heros has to many super powers, almost hallf the character on the JLA has the same powers like super-speed flight, super strength.. yawn boring...doesnt matter how much fighing experiacne wonderwoman has, it won't make a diffrence against mindless hulk, or savage, just ask thor shifty

TheKahn
Originally posted by spideycarnage
ring outs is a stupid wins anyways (who wants to see that kind of fight), mindless hulk wouldent feel her punches eventually as the fight is drawn out..DC super heros has to many super powers, almost hallf the character on the JLA has the same powers like super-speed flight, super strength.. yawn boring...doesnt matter how much fighing experiacne wonderwoman has, it won't make a diffrence against mindless hulk, or savage, just ask thor shifty

Thor is an idiot (or is written like that a lot), I mean he carries around one of the most powerful weapons in the universe and hardly ever uses a fraction of its powrs. He just hits crap with it!bash

Personally, I think a ring out is a much smarter way to fight, as opposed to going h2h with someone who is much stronger than you. The whole point of the Hulk (espically the Mindless Hulk) is that no one should be able to h2h fight him as he just keeps getting stronger and really can't be hurt.

Tron
A ring-out may be lame, but it's still a win, one Wonder Woman is easily capable of. Not that she needs to, the lasso's all she needs here. Get it on him, have him Banner-down, Diana wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Tron
A ring-out may be lame, but it's still a win, one Wonder Woman is easily capable of. Not that she needs to, the lasso's all she needs here. Get it on him, have him Banner-down, Diana wins.

There is no Banner in Mindless Hulk. That would be an easy win for any other incarnation, but not this one.

This is the only Hulk I could see giving Diana a hard time. She could probably find a way to win, but H2H wouldn't be the way to go.

Cosmic Cube

Although Savage Hulk is ultimately the most powerful Hulk, Lasso + Savage Hulk = Banner. Mindless would give her Huge problems, though. Even the Beyonder had trouble with him. (though it was retconned) When going against Mindless Hulk, it's best to play keep away.

spideycarnage
lets say Diana is alowed to use her lasso, and tie up mindless hulk, the best she can do is stailmate him, she, not gonna KO him or kill him, she'll just get him more angry. he'll probally try to kick in the face or something.

Cosmic Cube
lets say Diana is alowed to use her lasso, and tie up mindless hulk, the best she can do is stailmate him, she, not gonna KO him or kill him, she'll just get him more angry. he'll probally try to kick in the face or something.

That is if it is truly unbreakable. If it can be broken, Mindless Hulk will break it.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That is if it is truly unbreakable. If it can be broken, Mindless Hulk will break it.

eventually, then it would be just another feat to add to his list.

TheKahn
She could aways use her teria to cut off his head.

spideycarnage
that wont would wolvies claw couldent penetrate his skin.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by TheKahn
She could aways use her teria to cut off his head.

I don't think that would work so well. He's really, really, durable. Almost Juggernaut durable. If she got that close to him, it could get ugly.

The way you say that so casually; you'd think she was fighting Beast.

The Ion
that wont would wolvies claw couldent penetrate his skin.
Wolvies claws aren't enchanted by the Greek pantheon to cut anything.

TheKahn
Well, I'm not sure about that. Her teria is magical in nature unlike Wolverine's claws (they're powered by drooling fanboys). Also it didn't seem to have a hard time cutting Superman. It hard to say for sure as they are from different universes, but it should be able to cut him imo.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The Ion
Wolvies claws aren't enchanted by the Greek pantheon to cut anything.

Her tiara isn't enchanted to cut anything either.

Cosmic Cube
Well, I'm not sure about that. Her teria is magical in nature unlike Wolverine's claws (they're powered by drooling fanboys). Also it didn't seem to have a hard time cutting Superman. It hard to say for sure as they are from different universes, but it should be able to cut him imo.

In case you may have forgotten, Superman is weak against magic.

Comparing Mindless Hulk's durability to Superman's durability is a no-no.

The Ion
Her tiara isn't enchanted to cut anything either.
It's cut everything it's come into contact with.

Cosmic Cube

The same was true of Wolverine's claws. Until he tried cutting the Savage Hulk. His durability is insane.

TheKahn

Plus she doesn't even have to get close to him to use it, she can just throw it at near light speed at him from as far away as she wants to be.

The Ion
The same was true of Wolverine's claws. Until he tried cutting the Savage Hulk. His durability is insane.
It's been stated that Wolverine does cut Hulk. Just that he heals so fast it's negated instantly.

Cosmic Cube
Plus she doesn't even have to get close to him to use it, she can just throw it at near light speed at him from as far away as she wants to be.

Since when does Wonder Woman do anything at near light speed? Not that it would allow the tiara to cut him, moreover.

Cosmic Cube
It's been stated that Wolverine does cut Hulk. Just that he heals so fast it's negated instantly.

Retconned. The issue you refer to is out of regular continuity.

Cosmic Cube
Re-post:

Since when does Wonder Woman do anything at near light speed? Not that it would allow the tiara to cut him, moreover.

TheKahn

I use near as a relative term as I'm not sure of her top speed. She did manage to keep up with Superman is a fight so I would assume that she is at least close to him in speed. Draco would know for sure.

EDIT: What part of magically inchanted to cut through anything is difficult to understand?

spideycarnage
yes comparing superman and hulks duriablity reguarding her magical tiara is point less, besides in the marvel world adimantium is the hardest metal, and it wonldent do anthing to a enraged mindless hulk. i say her tiara wont do the job

The Ion
Retconned. The issue you refer to is out of regular continuity.
Since?

Cosmic Cube
I use near as a relative term as I'm not sure of her top speed. She did manage to keep up with Superman is a fight so I would assume that she is at least close to him in speed. Draco would know for sure.

EDIT: What part of magically inchanted to cut through anything is difficult to understand?

Her top speed is Mach 10.

It's not difficult to understand. However it's very new to me, and I read her series. Do you have any proof of this?

Mindless Hulk is like Doomsday with near infinite strength. If she couldn't do it to Doomsday, she damn sure ain't doing it to Mindless Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Since?

Edit

Hulk #80. Everything after Hulk joined the pantheon has been retconned. Confusing, eh?

The Ion
Hulk 93. Everything after Hulk joined the pantheon has been retconned. Confusing, eh?
Not confusing. Just lame.

Cosmic Cube
Not confusing. Just lame.

Agreed.

Cosmic Cube
That logic is pretty bad.

Everything Wonder Woman has tried to cut with her tiara has been successfully cut.

Therefore, Wonder Woman's tiara cuts everything.

Isn't there an obvious flaw?

golem370
I am sorry but hasn't Hulk healed after having his skull or brain stem damaged badly?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by golem370
I am sorry but hasn't Hulk healed after having his skull or brain stem damaged badly?

He's healed from being reduced to subatomic particles. Killing him was virtually impossible by any means.

bigboygreen
Hulk smash!!!

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk smash!!!

Hulk lose!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.