five most poswerful Sith Lords vs. 5 most powerful Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBanevv
setting is Yavin 4

Brotz
And who are the most powerful Jedi and Sith? Are we suppose to discuss this?

DarthBanevv
Yeah I just thought about this, it was abd idea and I can't delete this let's say Yoda, NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin,Obi-Wan ROTS,and Mace Windu. vs. Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Revan, Exar Kun and Marka Ragnos.

DE Calvin
6v5..?

DarthBanevv
Kyp? I see no Kyp. lol.

DE Calvin
We can all see you've edited that.

DarthBanevv
Heh heh.So? It did no harm to edit it. Now either get a mod in here to lock the thread or post your thoughts, I don't care it was stupid anyways.

bad_boba017
Don't forget Frito Nads.

DarthBanevv
Freedon Nadd? I doubt he should be on this list but perhaps he could defeat Exar. WHo else thinks Freedon should be on this list?Well actually I will change the list if you guys think we should kick Vader off or Exar.

bad_boba017
DON'T KICK EXAR!!1!1!!1!!!!!1111

Fishy
Vader is on the list of most powerful Sith? Throw him off, then throw of Revan and add Sadow or Tulak Hord or Ajunta Pall or Ludo Kressh.

DarthBanevv
NOT REVAN!!! but I will throw off Vader. Maybe Exar. Ajunta Pall? He was a joke in KotOR. Plus we know nothing about the others

tdtd
Let's use people we know something about. We know virtually nothing about Tulak Hord and Pall. I would say Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, Nadd and Kun/Revan end the top 5 sith. As for Jedi, it's more debatable.

Wesker
Hell, you could add every major jedi if you really want to make this a worthy match.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by tdtd
Let's use people we know something about. We know virtually nothing about Tulak Hord and Pall. I would say Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, Nadd and Kun/Revan end the top 5 sith. As for Jedi, it's more debatable. why not Sidious?

tdtd
Sidious? Please tell me youre joking.

DarthBanevv
OK, this was a bad idea next time I will be more specific.

Illustrious
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
NOT REVAN!!! but I will throw off Vader. Maybe Exar. Ajunta Pall? He was a joke in KotOR. Plus we know nothing about the others

We know nothing about Naga Sadow or Ludo Kressh?

And why not throw off Revan? He doesn't belong on the top 5 list.

Yeah I just thought about this, it was abd idea and I can't delete this let's say Yoda, NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin,Obi-Wan ROTS,and Mace Windu. vs. Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Revan, Exar Kun and Marka Ragnos.

Sorry, but those teams are just bad.

DarthBanevv
He disposed of Yoda very easily.

tdtd
Oh god not one of those.. You're an idiot for even coming on these forums. Yoda pwned him in force battle, and in light saber combat. Sure at the end of the fight it was a stalemate because Yoda is small, but Yoda won on those terms, and in the longrun when he stayed alive to train the Jedi who would destroy Sidious

Illustrious
He disposed of Yoda very easily.

Very easily?

Sorry, that's bias beyond fanboyism. He struggled to defeat Yoda. First he tried to run, then Yoda even managed to disarm him (according to the official script), and he managed to reverse the flow of his lightning, and only managed to win because he had the better position.

He "disposed of Yoda very easily" my ass.

tdtd
indeed

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by Illustrious
We know nothing about Naga Sadow or Ludo Kressh?

And why not throw off Revan? He doesn't belong on the top 5 list.

Sorry, but those teams are just bad. OK, he doesn't belong on a top 5 list. please get a mod in here to close this thread. Report it. Because I made a mistake, I should have made it more specific. I should have known we can't agree on anything.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by Illustrious
Very easily?

Sorry, that's bias beyond fanboyism. He struggled to defeat Yoda. First he tried to run, then Yoda even managed to disarm him (according to the official script), and he managed to reverse the flow of his lightning, and only managed to win because he had the better position.

He "disposed of Yoda very easily" my ass. Sidious was beating Yoda. You could tell he was getting tired. And I like Yoda way better. Yoda was the one who was running around on the pods until he could finally begin to win. Then at the end he almost won. But if they would've kept fighting Sidious would've won he was winning the whole fight before that.

tdtd
At no point during the fight was Sidious beating Yoda. In fact Yoda had him stalemated while having a disadvantage with lower ground. Yet he was able to stop an incoming pod and throw it back at Sidious. Sidious couldn't stop it or as some of you fan boys say "he chose not to", so he jumped. At the end of the fight you see Yoda absorbing Sidious' lightning and looking angry, while Sidious has the "Oh shit i'm ****ed" look..

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by tdtd
At no point during the fight was Sidious beating Yoda. In fact Yoda had him stalemated while having a disadvantage with lower ground. Yet he was able to stop an incoming pod and throw it back at Sidious. Sidious couldn't stop it or as some of you fan boys say "he chose not to", so he jumped. At the end of the fight you see Yoda absorbing Sidious' lightning and looking angry, while Sidious has the "Oh shit i'm ****ed" look.. yeah Yoda he had that look because he got overconfident and didn't know Yoda's power which almost gave Yoda the win. at the end though.

tdtd
At the end what? Yoda lived, Sidious lived.. Sidious controlled a part of the galaxy while Yoda sat in seclusion, trained the greatest Jedi ever, and that Jedi destroyed the empire.. What is your point?

Hello Friend
Unfortunatly, the only Jedi who stands a decent chance against the ancient Sith Lords is Luke as of DN. Soon he may surpass them though...

Numan
Yoda and Kyp Durron would also have a chance.

tdtd
Only Jedi would indeed be DN Luke. This isn't a good thread

Arker
Yeah really...

The Sith are stronger than the Jedi in terms of power (commonly).

No Jedi could be called extremely wtfomg powerful other than some of the EU ones. And these are the post-RotJ EU.

Captain REX
Vague and past the team limit.

And the Sith are NOT more powerful than Jedi.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.