Harry Potter and the heirs of the founders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nik60
A New Hope

Harry lay on his bed at number four privet drive. Soon he would be going on his quest to save all of wizard kind, to find the horcruxs and defeat voldermort .His friends would be with him soon before departing to bill and fleurs wedding. He would not be going back to hogwarts for his final year he had more pressing matters to see too. His friends would be with him on his quest and he was glad for that they would do anything for Harry no matter what they would be there behind him .No matter what he told them and how much he tried to push them away they would never leave his side and he was thankful for that. They all decided that they would talk about it at the wedding because sending owls was too dangerous they might be discovered by death eaters.
Just at that moment a phoenix appeared. Fawkes it was dumbledores phoenix Harry would never forget that night when dumbledore died, that traitor killed him Harry thought. Then he notices Fawkes had a letter tied on his leg. Harry got up and walked over untying the letter. Harry opened it and saw it was from dumbledore.

Dear Harry,
If you are reading this then you will no that I have died and passed on to the next great adventure. p lease Harry do not mourn me we all have to leave some time. Whatever happens Do not leave hogwarts stay on through your final year .I have made arrangements with now headmistress mcgonagall so you can complete your quest while studying in your final year .It is important you stay there you will have private lessons .As you turn seventeen you will gain many powers and ave no doubt that you will become the greatest wizard that ever lived but please do not let it go to your head .I have always had such faith in you .In death I am informing you that you are in fact heir of gryffindor .this comes from you fathers side of your family where your great grandfather was the last heir. you have since inherited this .I was the last heir of ravenclaw and since I have left no descendents I pronounce you as my heir as well. you will gain great powers and I have no doubt that you will defeat voldermort when the time comes .It is important that you go back to hogwarts and finish your education because you will also be having lessons with another heir the heir of hufflepuff which is Mr. kingsley shacklebolt
He will be helping teach you how to control your inherited powers .He will also be they defense teacher this year .I will tell you that when you turn seventeen you will inherit fakes he is the ravenclaw familiar .You will also gain another familiar in the form of a celestial griffin .All the heirs have familiars voldermorts is nagina and no she is not a horcrux she is slytherins familiar .all the familiars are very powerfull familiars that have been passed down from the original founders.

Yours sincerely

Albus dumbledore

P.S please do not blame snape he was acting on my orders I needed to die.

Harry had now had a change of heart he would go back to hogwarts and now he had hope he could defeat voldermort and survive but he had a lot of responsibility now even after the fall of voldermort.
Harry fell asleep with a new hope.

nik60

nik60

iluvhpsomuch1_7
its ok?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lots of issues with this story one thing none of this will ever happen! Second what done is done Snape is definatley a traitor you can't change that! And the Potters weren't purebloods the Dursley's are family well Petunia is family and she's not magical so how could they be pureblood. I dont think that people should openly say that they are the heirs of their house its just awkward and not a reality but it your story do wat you want with it but most people i think would like a reality story

nik60

nik60

Barker
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
lots of issues with this story one thing none of this will ever happen! Second what done is done Snape is definatley a traitor you can't change that! And the Potters weren't purebloods the Dursley's are family well Petunia is family and she's not magical so how could they be pureblood. I dont think that people should openly say that they are the heirs of their house its just awkward and not a reality but it your story do wat you want with it but most people i think would like a reality story
Shh...

It's a Fiction, what he thinks would be cool, not necessarily possible. erm

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well he hasn't thought it through enough. like he knows what he wants to do but doesnt relli know how to do it

nik60

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well its ok? like i mean coensidence that all of them are heirs of sumthing?I dont think so. and the thing about hermione living her dream about reading the whole library isn't relli real. its humor, a joke. If your going to live up to that then make her find sumthing signifacant to the Horcruxes

nik60

nik60

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.