Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ROTS Darth Vader, ROTJ Darth Vader, DE Sidous, ROTS Darth Tryanus, ROTS Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Yoda, Mace Windu, Darth Revan, General Greivous, Durge, Darth Malak, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon Cinn Drallig, Boba&Jango Fett, Tyvokka and ROTJ Luke

its already been agreed that Exar Kun alone could take on the whole PT council in another thread, so with Marka Ragnos, and Naga Sadow who would win against this stronger team?

honestly i think the ancient sith would win

tdtd
The idea that Exar Kun could take the whole pt council is fanboyism, not logic

Admiral Akbar
Wow, there is absolutely no way to determain how insane this fight would be. If Exar Kun alone can take them then why would you add two more powerhouses? Not that I think he would be able to though...

IKC
This thread breaks the rules.

Ragnos/Sadow/Kun win, though. The only threats I can see are DE Sidious (barely) and... nobody else.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by IKC
This thread breaks the rules.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that as well.

vpokdekjyafmidp
thats not the PT Council is it?

tdtd
Exar Kun could not take the whole PT council, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.. Well almost

IKC
We've already had a thread about this. He can and does, with little effort.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
thats not the PT Council is it?

Oh the council? No many of them are not in the council; sorry about that. Anyways I still think the Sith Lords would win.

Illustrious
There are only a few threats on the other team. Half the team dies as soon as they try to engage.

Exar, Naga, and Marka take this one. More Jedi doesn't mean more effectiveness, they'd be too busy trying to dodge their own lightsabers.

Fishy
Little effort? IKC what is it with you and extremes, he can and probably will but little effort? Do you know who he is up against, thats going to take some time to do and its going to be hard to beat them. If only for Yoda being there and a lot of other people that could make it very hard for him to even move with all those lightsabers clashing around everywhere.

tdtd
IKC how would you debate this one? The whole council included Yoda, Mace, and at a time Dooku. I wouldn't put Kun above Yoda but equal to him, then you have master swordsmen like Windu and Dooku, so it's definitely fanboyism.

IKC
That's nice that "you wouldn't" put Kun above Yoda but it doesn't make it permissible in a debate unless you prove it.

Kun tooled Vodo and Odan-Urr, both of which were ancient and powerful, arguably more so than Yoda. Kun would have no trouble with the PT council, period. He could probably wipe them all out in a force attack.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fishy
Little effort? IKC what is it with you and extremes, he can and probably will but little effort? Do you know who he is up against, thats going to take some time to do and its going to be hard to beat them. If only for Yoda being there and a lot of other people that could make it very hard for him to even move with all those lightsabers clashing around everywhere.

Definetly, he is outnumbered in terms of an advantage over the PT jedi.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by tdtd
IKC how would you debate this one? The whole council included Yoda, Mace, and at a time Dooku. I wouldn't put Kun above Yoda but equal to him, then you have master swordsmen like Windu and Dooku, so it's definitely fanboyism.

There is zero proof in your crappy post. IKC makes very good arguments and unlike you, is not a fanboy. I suggest you read he post and consider his proof before you spit more of your stupidity.

This thread breaks the rules, but Ancient Sith still pwn.

tdtd
That's nice speculation granted Urr wasn't a warrior, he was a scholar and Vodo I don't know much about except that he was destroyed by Kun when he might not have been trying to kill him. We know enough about Yoda to understand that he was unrivaled in both force and lightsaber abilities(Please don't tell me he lost to Sidious). We also know that either in LOE or I forgot what book, Dooku states that if Yoda turned to the dark side, he would be the most powerful force user ever..

tdtd
Oh yea, I'm a fanboy of who exactly? Yea thought so, Glentract this is for you too..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat

IKC
Odan-Urr wasn't a warrior, huh?

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/2249/odancombat17ay.th.jpg
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7098/odancombat24gp.th.jpg

What's that then? His idea of chatting up alien women? Pfft.

Nice try with the lying there, tdtd.

Good job ignoring the fact that Vodo was de facto grandmaster of a martial order thousands strong, many of which wore battle armor. He calls himself a great warrior, the narrator attests to his skill in battle. He was a warrior, period.

In his time, yes.

Lol.

Yes, because Dooku's fearful speculation about his old master's capabilities is entirely permissible in a debate.

Bring on full potential Anakin versus 900 year old Sith Yoda! It's "what if" time, kids!

Darth_Glentract
Oh yea, I'm a fanboy of who exactly? Yea thought so, Glentract this is for you too..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat

Apparently Yoda as you claim he's equal to Kun without posting any proof for it.

tdtd
Yup, just as dumb as saying Kun was more powerful than Yoda or saying he could take the whole PT council down.. Can we say hypocrite?

Darth_Glentract
Good job ignoring the fact that Vodo was de facto grandmaster of a martial order thousands strong, many of which wore battle armor.

Have we ever seen that Vodo was actually the Grand Master? I'm not saying that he isn't, just that I haven't seen one way or the other. I do find it strange that he wasn't on Ossus though.

tdtd
And yes, Urr wasn't a warrior, he was a scholar.. Read the comics

IKC
Except we've made arguments and proven up. You've done nothing of the sort except some not-so-subtle attempts at ad hominem and other such logical fallacies.

tdtd
Who is we? Exactly

IKC
And yes, Urr wasn't a warrior, he was a scholar.. Read the comics

I ask again, what the hell is that then? You're disproven. Scan ownage. QED.

I did say de facto, did I not? There is no other Jedi master besides Odan-Urr granted the respect Vodo is.

And the reason Vodo wasn't on Ossus is because he was training apprentices. You act as if he never went there, which is proven definitively false when he sits on the council and is granted the most time to speak when Ulic decides to infiltrate the Krath.

tdtd
It says in the Golden age of the Sith that Urr was a scholar. Add the fact that you've never heard about him involved in any fighting, and you get my answer.. Thank you come again

Illustrious
That's nice speculation granted Urr wasn't a warrior, he was a scholar and Vodo I don't know much about except that he was destroyed by Kun when he might not have been trying to kill him. We know enough about Yoda to understand that he was unrivaled in both force and lightsaber abilities(Please don't tell me he lost to Sidious). We also know that either in LOE or I forgot what book, Dooku states that if Yoda turned to the dark side, he would be the most powerful force user ever..

Yoda was a scholar. He was a consular. He meditated on Coruscant half the time. That doesn't mean he isn't capable of kicking ass when the time calls for it.

In TOTJ, you have Odan-Urr, who is over a millenia old, and you have Vodo Bass, who's 600 years old. Both of whom lived in a Jedi Order numbering thousands upon thousands, with multiple branches, and was still largely martial.

By the PT, the Jedi Order had reached the "golden age" where they had peace. The vast majority of the Jedi used Niman, which was an ineffectual saber style. Saber training was practically limited to sparring in the Jedi Temple. In fact, saber-to-saber fighting was so obsolete that few people even bothered to learn Makashi, the refinement of lightsaber to lightsaber combat.

If anything, the Older Jedi were better fighters. And that doesn't seem to excuse the fact that Exar Kun easily defeated them. And what are the Jedi going to do when he fires blasts from Naga Sadow's amulet?

IKC
It says in the Golden age of the Sith that Urr was a scholar. Add the fact that you've never heard about him involved in any fighting, and you get my answer.. Thank you come again

And here it is proven that he was in the war against the Ancient Sith during the fall of their empire. You are proven to be a liar for the third time. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Darth_Glentract

As the Sith attacks began, Odan-Urr joined his own Master, Ooroo, in the defense of Kirrek against Naga Sadow's Massassi forces. Odan-Urr stood by Empress Teta's side throughout the Great Hyperspace War, and assisted in the destruction of Naga Sadow's Sith Empire.

Wesker
Scanage.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Oh the council? No many of them are not in the council; sorry about that. Anyways I still think the Sith Lords would win.

i agree but the ones that would die esaily i put there for biding time for the rest of the team, or opening up weak spots for the rest to take advantage of

and wait how does this thread break the rules?

tdtd
I haven't read that one yet.. How am I a liar IKC? You're way into this lol, go outside. We get that you worship Kun..

Illustrious
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
i agree but the ones that would die esaily i put there for biding time for the rest of the team, or opening up weak spots for the rest to take advantage of

and wait how does this thread break the rules?

3v3 max.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i reread the rules and Captain REX expanded on the 3v3 rule and said if its within reason its ok
and i felt it was within reason and there are a few debators so id say its within reason

IKC
I haven't read that one yet.. How am I a liar IKC? You're way into this lol, go outside. We get that you worship Kun..

How are you a liar?

What's this, the fourth time? Quod erat demonstrandum.

tdtd
I have not read anywhere that Urr fought. Does that make me a liar? No, it just means I haven't read everything I needed to. Try looking up the definitions for liar and uninformed...

IKC
Then perhaps you shouldn't be arguing out of ignorance.

Though it's hard to classify your inane, uninformed posts as arguing.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Yup, just as dumb as saying Kun was more powerful than Yoda or saying he could take the whole PT council down.. Can we say hypocrite?

yea but kun was more powerful than yoda
im sorry i love yoda, but kun could kick yoda's sorry little green ass

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
Then perhaps you shouldn't be arguing out of ignorance.

Though it's hard to classify your inane, uninformed posts as arguing.

So you embarass yourself by calling me a liar? Interesting..

IKC
Who's embarassed?

Me, the person who called you out and proved you wrong or you, the one making inane statements out of ignorance?

Darth_Glentract
So you embarass yourself by calling me a liar? Interesting..

Whether intentional or not, when you make post like you have done, it is lying.

tdtd
The one who doesn't know the difference between a liar and someone who is uninformed..

Admiral Akbar
Bump

vpokdekjyafmidp
HOLY SHIT I SPELLED NAGA SADOW WRONG!

i say IKC wins

IKC
Don't try to shield yourself by merely claiming you were uninformed. You made statements as if you were informed, so I treated you as such and called you a liar when you made an erroneous statement. The blame lies with you for speaking from ignorance.

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Whether intentional or not, when you make post like you have done, it is lying.

That's perfect logic. So lets say you ask teenager who has been watching basketball for a few years but doesn't know anything about 50-80's.. You ask him who scored the most points ever, and he's going to say Kobe Bryant. Because he's not familiar with Wilt Chamberlain, you're going to call him a liar? Or someone who's misinformed.. Like I said, star wars nerds possess unique logic.

IKC
When said kid makes statements of their own will and act as if they do know all the details about the subject, I will call them out for lying. You acted as if you knew it, and you didn't. Blame lies with you.

Illustrious
That's perfect logic. So lets say you ask teenager who has been watching basketball for a few years but doesn't know anything about 50-80's.. You ask him who scored the most points ever, and he's going to say Kobe Bryant. Because he's not familiar with Wilt Chamberlain, you're going to call him a liar? Or someone who's misinformed.. Like I said, star wars nerds possess unique logic.

The teenager should say the most he has ever seen a single player score was Kobe Bryant. If he does not know the information, he should not pass off like he does.

That and you were arguing that he was a fanboy when you had no evidence makes you a liar.

tdtd
That's not a LIE lol, do you guys have an education or any comon sense? "Because your text sounded like you knew full well what you are talking about, that makes you a liar". It is no wonder you guys get so riled up on the versus forums... Stick with what you know, star wars, and leave the logic to the rest..

Darth_Glentract
Just by spending as much time here as you have, tdtd, you are a SW nerd like it or not.

IKC
Common is spelled as such.

Your claim that we're not following logic means squat since you never support anything you bother to type. You're nothing more than a forum troll, I'm done with you.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ok TDTD you were acting like you knew it all when you didnt you werent nessecarily lying directly to IKC but you were indirectly lying

lets call it indirectly lying

tdtd
How about "You didn't know what you were talking about"? That would be a more logical statement.. You people are amazing..

And yes IKC I see something I want to respond to and I do, I don't go open up a star wars comic and read it to respond to something. I respond with based on what I know.. So I'm glad you're done with me kiddo, now go do your homework.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well maybe he already did his homework

vpokdekjyafmidp
alright so now that this is overwith lets get back on topic

Darth_Glentract
How about "You didn't know what you were talking about"? That would be a more logical statement.. You people are amazing..

And yes IKC I see something I want to respond to and I do, I don't go open up a star wars comic and read it to respond to something. I respond with based on what I know.. So I'm glad you're done with me kiddo, now go do your homework.

You people? What is that supposed to mean? SW nerds? If so, as I have said before, just by being here as long as you have been you are one or at least a wannabe. I personally don't think of it as an insult.

In anycase, you're nothing more then a fool who knows nothing of what he is talking about, while claiming he does, making him a liar who doesn't know it.

tdtd
I love getting these star wars guys riled up. I mean I love star wars don't get me wrong but I "troll these forums" as IKC elequently puts it, just to see how angry people get with something so trivial.

tdtd
Glentract I'm a fool because you know more about SW than me? Does that make you a fool because I probably make more money than you and/or go to a better school than you(if you go to school)?

Illustrious
Glentract I'm a fool because you know more about SW than me? Does that make you a fool because I probably make more money than you and/or go to a better school than you(if you go to school)?

And who's getting riled up and defensive here?

tdtd
However, I will apologize for claiming what I do not know.. I like reading about this stuff and I enjoy different opinions. So I apologize and I will get more information.

Darth_Glentract
You act as if you know me. Well I can tell you something, you don't nor do you make me mad.

If you making more money then a 14 year old at one of the top highschools in the country makes you feel good, I'm glad for you as there probably aren't many other things in your life to make you feel good about yourself. Even though I don't have a job, you still probably don't make as much money as me, but I really don't care either way, Mr. 10 year old.

tdtd
Read up.

vpokdekjyafmidp
aw thats pretty cute

sooo lets get back on topic

IKC
Topic's pretty much done. The other side has a handful of threats at the most, none of which can contest any one of the trio on thier own. The trio win.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ok naga sadow switches sides

w00t2112
The PT council as in yoda, mace, anakin (Rots), obi wan and a few other masters that got owned by sidious? if is, Exar Kun stands a reasonable chance, especially his sith magic blasts, i doubt that the lightside users in that time can stand against unheard of sith magic at that time, adding to the fact exar kun's unique double bladed lightsaber style will most likely stand up to them, but then again we dont know how well the PT council can work together, sidious did manage to kill 2 jedi masters with rather ease..i suppose the only ones that can up a fight to kun are yoda, ROTS obi wan, mace and ROTS anakin

tdtd
yup

Hello Friend
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
You act as if you know me. Well I can tell you something, you don't nor do you make me mad.

If you making more money then a 14 year old at one of the top highschools in the country makes you feel good, I'm glad for you as there probably aren't many other things in your life to make you feel good about yourself. Even though I don't have a job, you still probably don't make as much money as me, but I really don't care either way, Mr. 10 year old.

Wait, how do you get this money, then???

tdtd
I'm a spammersmile

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by w00t2112
The PT council as in yoda, mace, anakin (Rots), obi wan and a few other masters that got owned by sidious? if is, Exar Kun stands a reasonable chance, especially his sith magic blasts, i doubt that the lightside users in that time can stand against unheard of sith magic at that time, adding to the fact exar kun's unique double bladed lightsaber style will most likely stand up to them, but then again we dont know how well the PT council can work together, sidious did manage to kill 2 jedi masters with rather ease..i suppose the only ones that can up a fight to kun are yoda, ROTS obi wan, mace and ROTS anakin

what the hell are you talking about? read the first post its not the PT council

PurpleSaber
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GL say that Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord ever? If so, then how can you debate that all of these ancient Sith Lords are as good as you make them out to be?

Illustrious
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GL say that Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord ever? If so, then how can you debate that all of these ancient Sith Lords are as good as you make them out to be?

Because GL has also stated that the EU is a separate universe that he couldn't give a shit or giggle about.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea gl has nothing to do with the comics
and most of the comic book sith are waaaaaaay more powerful than sidious

Captain REX
Okay, I'm going to have to start supporting the 3 vs. 3 limit.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.