Street dighter license

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Can someone please explain to me in detail what happened to the Sf license and what it means for the future for SF( If it has one.)

swedish_bum
wtf IS dighter??

MadMel
he probably meant Fighter, not Dighter

IcePunk
well, he misspelled twice blink

Blue nocturne
My bad I rushed this thread.

gls
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Can someone please explain to me in detail what happened to the Sf license and what it means for the future for SF( If it has one.) well the license is still capcoms. they jus released a "new" (read rehash) game of street fighter alpha 3 to the psp.
they are rumored to be working on a true sequel (in other words finally number 4) but i haven't heard anything of late.
if i hear anything i'll try to tell ya.
capcom seems kinda lazy with their old franchises now.. know what i mean?

SaTsuJiN
yeah I heard about SF4 coming out.. I wonder if that means ryu will become the next heihachi.. who's probably pushing 100 by now..

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by gls
well the license is still capcoms. they jus released a "new" (read rehash) game of street fighter alpha 3 to the psp.
they are rumored to be working on a true sequel (in other words finally number 4) but i haven't heard anything of late.
if i hear anything i'll try to tell ya.
capcom seems kinda lazy with their old franchises now.. know what i mean?

I hear and thanks I was just wondering though how capcom of japan is going to make sf4 if they sold there rights to capcom of usa unless they make it.

booyaksha
I wonder how they will make SF4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.