The Quincy's Momentary Goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
I know I wasn't an "A-Class" otf player, but I just thought it would be a good thing to just let some of you know, I'm taking off for a while. I'll check the boards every once and a while, but a post will be a rarity. Thanks guys, I'll see ya!

hi2

Lightningrod
There is a goodbye thread for this no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lightningrod
There is a goodbye thread for this no expression Originally posted by Lightningrod
There is a goodbye thread for this no expression Originally posted by Lightningrod
There is a goodbye thread for this no expression (auto quote)[/quickquote

Makedde
See you around, then!

DanteMayCry
chesty

good bye flash

KENobi™
This should be merged....

DanteMayCry
i agree

Paola
say goodbye again in the goodbye thread

wave goodbye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.