odd ball matchups....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcellus
1.Wolverine vs Colossus in..........
a game of hot hands!! can organic steel cuase Wolverine to wuss out? or will his healing prove to exhuasting for the tin man?

I dont know or really care who wins. can anybody else think of strange character vs scenarios?

Quick Freeze
i'd say wolverine

colossus is about to come down hard on the tops of logan's hand then

SNIKT at the last second and colossus is done

Scoobless
what the hell is "hot hands"?

Quick Freeze
its that game where you put your hands out in front of you palms up and a friend standing right in front of you put's theirs on top of your palms down and you have to bring your hand out from under his to slap the top of his hands before he pulls them a way. if you're too slow and you miss you keep trying untill you slap both of them at the same time and then you switch

power to the KMC Authority

spideycarnage
oh thats wats that game is called lol. i used to play that in kindergarden lol...

Marcus4600
Carnage vs Joker in who has the cooler laugh.

NoFate007
Even better, Carnage vs Joker in an anti-ADHD matchup. Whoever can stay focused the longest wins lol.

Piedmon
Blob and Batman are placed in a featureless room together with a three-layer tall chocolate cake.

The first one to cave in and eat the delicious cake is the loser.

Marcellus
the lizard and beast are placed in a petting zoo with a pack of cigarettes, the first one too start smoking gets his freedom!

but is asthma really worth the price of dignity?

inamilist
Originally posted by Marcellus
the lizard and beast are placed in a petting zoo with a pack of cigarettes, the first one too start smoking gets his freedom!

but is asthma really worth the price of dignity?

thats messed up man

i like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.