Fatal 4 Way espisode 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican_Jedi
Ok..Yoda won and is no going to the finals. Next up is AOTC Anakin vs. AOTC Obi-Wan vs. darth Maul vs. Jango fett.

Setting is the senator Vhamber,, the one with the that Yoda and Sideous fought in. The fight will begin on that one lone platofrm that Yoda and Sideous started off on. Let the battle begin smile

DE Calvin
Obi-Wan wins

stunna1773
Obi got this

Darth_Glentract
Darth Maul is probably the strongest here, but he'd try to kill everyone and die. Jango probably wins, as he's the smartest fighter in this group.

Faroth
Let's see....

Anakin gets mega-pwned, now it's the Sith lord, the Jedi master, and the bounty hunter. Maul would maul Jangoo most likely, then Obi-Wan would do the same to Maul.

Obi-Wan wins.

Blaxican_Jedi
Hm..well... While The three Jedi are duking it out on the one platform, Jango could go airborn with his light sabre and blast them all from twenty meters away...

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Hm..well... While The three Jedi are duking it out on the one platform, Jango could go airborn with his jet pack and blast them all from twenty meters away...

Faroth
Jango? Lightsaber?

Wtf....

Blaxican_Jedi
I tried to edit that and put jet pack instead...i was high when I wrote that...

I clicked quote instead of edit...

Faroth
Oh, ok.

Blaxican_Jedi
Yeah..getting stoned like that is bad for me..*puts the marker next to his nose and inhales deeply* HAXXORS!!!

Darth_Glentract
You idiot, you can't get high off a marker.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
You idiot, you can't get high off a marker.

you dumb.....stupid...THING! Technicly I never said I got high off it. i just said i inhaled eeply. Ah yes were would we be in life without technicalities... *inhales from marker* HAXXORZ!!!

PurpleSaber
Obi wins.

vpokdekjyafmidp
anakin and obi wan team up and kill maul, anakin dies in the fight, obi wan emerges badly injured, (jango was hiding in a corner the whole time) jango emerges from the corner and shoots obi wan to death

mace=badass
Hmmmmmmm, not quite.

darthsith19
Anakin thinnk's he's all powerful and can take on anyone and acts rashly which gets him killed by a shot from Jango. Maul and Obi-Wan start to fight. Jango flies into the air and starts shooting at them. Maul gets pissed and attacks Jango. Obi-Wan moves away and waits from one of them to die. Maul kills Jango and then charges Obi-Wan. This fight could go either way, depending on if Maul gets overconfident or not.

But I say Maul.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin, if he wasn't an idiot. Obi-wan wins though since hes not an idiot.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by darthsith19
Anakin thinnk's he's all powerful and can take on anyone and acts rashly which gets him killed by a shot from Jango. Maul and Obi-Wan start to fight. Jango flies into the air and starts shooting at them. Maul gets pissed and attacks Jango. Obi-Wan moves away and waits from one of them to die. Maul kills Jango and then charges Obi-Wan. This fight could go either way, depending on if Maul gets overconfident or not.

But I say Maul.
You think that Maul could beat AOTC Obi, yet Obi beat Maul in TPM? laughing

Tangible God
Out of grudge, both Maul and Jango target Obi. Too busy fending off Maul's attacks, Jango quickly blast off his limbs. Obi's out.

Anakin, being the idiot he is, tries to take out Jango from behind by jumping off a tree doing two sow cows and a triple blitz, while wearing a blind fold. He f*cks up and falls and knocks both the wind and his femurs out of him. Jango turns and blasts him after dealing with Obi but Maul chucks his saber at Jango's jet pack and it explodes.

Maul walks away with their heads in a burlap sack, while tossing his saber hilt in the air and catching it to the tune of, "The Sith is made for maulin'."

bad_boba017
Jango can jsut fly around and fire rockets in the group. Meanwhile, anakin acts like a tard and gets himself killed by Jango. Obi Verse maul while Jango fires misquito shots. Obi beats maul and then faces jango. Jango pistols but keeps getting deflected, Obi pulls jango closer and slices through his armor.

Obi Wins.

henniestevens
First thing to happen is Anakin getting his legs and arm cut off by Obi-Wan. After that Jango just stands still untill Maul cuts his head off. After that Maul and Obi have a battle, and Obi manages to cut Maul in half. Then Obi walks to Anakin and kicks him into the lava....

PurpleSaber
Kicks him in the lava? Setting is in the senate chamber.

darthsith19
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
You think that Maul could beat AOTC Obi, yet Obi beat Maul in TPM? laughing
He was beating Obi-Wan but got overconfident. He beat Qui-Gon and Anoon Bondara, both who are strong Jedi Masters, and nearly killed Sidious when they fought. Of course he could beat AOTC Obi-Wan, as long as he didn't get overconfident.

PurpleSaber
Maul wasn't fast enough to react to Obi's force jump.

General G
I think Obi-Wan would win, unless his mullet got in his eyes stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.