Robot Alchemic Drive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
met with a mediocre-at-best reception when it was released...but i frikin LOVED that game. i thought the concept was completely original and had loads of fun. unfortunatley the game was too short, and certain effects were lacking. but i consider this game to be one of the best ever on PS2. i know im in a sharp minority, but does/did anyone else out there love that game like i did?

and for those who may agree, try to imagine a 4-8 multiplayer xbox live game with the same concept. i would just die a happy man yes
for the life of me i cant understand why it didnt catch on. i know there are other big robot battle games, but the perspective was so damn unique it added a whole new dimension to it. i so wish some developer would pick that ball up and run with it, but it looks like its just a dead concept sad

anyone?

PVS
i guess i'm all by my lonesome on this one cry

H. S. 6
If I knew what game you were talking about, I would probably agree with you. happy

But since I don't, good day, sir, and I shall keep a sharp eye out for your "Robot Alchemic Drive." euro

SaTsuJiN
I saw it get reviewed on xplay.. they praised it for originality and funfactor.. the only downside being a silly story

PVS
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I saw it get reviewed on xplay.. they praised it for originality and funfactor.. the only downside being a silly story

the story is not silly....its horrible.
im sure they intended to have bad voice acting and a cheesey overused
plot line, but they totally overkilled on the parody.

but thankfully it doesnt matter. you are in a city. an alien robot-monster is tearing the city apart. you have to kill the evil robot monster.

so, the big downside of the game is having to click through the cut scenes in between rounds. as for me, so long as the game play is kickass, and not dependant on the story...who care about the story?

well, if you see it at your local store, and its inexpensive, as i imagine it is (came out in 2002) just pick it up. give it a try. if your a fan of this genre, im confident you'll love it. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.