Scorpian Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH, I KNOW SCORPIAN RIGHT BUT BEFORE POSTING VIEW THE MARVEL RESPECT TREAD ON CAPTAIN AMERICA 616 AND SCROLL DOWN THE BOTTOM THEIRS A COULPLE OF CAP VS SCORPIAN PICS !

spideycarnage
if captrain america has his shield he'l win, id not he goes down with a acid shower.. scorpion deffinalty deserves more respect.

JOE NUNEZ
DONT TELL ME TELL MARVEL THEIR THE ONES WHO WRITE HIM....

spideycarnage
yea i know, marvel makes him a stupid idiot, on paper with all his powers and abilites he can whip spiderman.

JOE NUNEZ
WHAT ABOUT HERCULES ON PAPER...BUT IN REALITY POORLY WRITTEN,

spideycarnage
oh deffinaltaly herc is good too, he's very skilled in combat/ fighting, and he's a class 100(how rare is that), he should be right up there with thor, but greek marvel gods in general doesent get repect.

JOE NUNEZ
GLADIATOR IS THE BEST EXAMPLE......

JOE NUNEZ
MARVEL IS THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY .......

spideycarnage
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
GLADIATOR IS THE BEST EXAMPLE......

heck yea,, glads is the man, he's pretty much like superman.. it would be pretty hot if he had his own comic.

spideycarnage
glads and herc, hmm may be a good thread lol

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH WHOS MORE POORLY WRITTEN....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......MARVEL HAS SO MANY DIAMONDS IN THE RUFF AND DONT EXPLORE NEW IDEAS,THEIRS THIS STREET LEVEL GUY CALLED PALADIN HE IS CLASS 1 AND HAS SUPERHUMAN SPEED AND REFLEXES AND A STATE OF THE ART BATTLESUIT AND YET HES MADE MAYBE 5 APPERANCES......ALSO MAKKARI THE ETERNAL HERES A GUY THAT CAN RUN AT BEYOND LIGHT SPEED AND CAN BENCH PRESS OVER 50 TONS PLUS HES AN ETERNAL BUT NOOOOOOO THEY WRITE THE HELL OUT OF QUICKSILVER WHO IS CLEARLY INFERIOR.....JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION......MARVEL ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.