gladiator vs hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
lets give hercules the powergem..
who wins?

rao
Gladiator fought Silver Surfer to a stalemate and actually broke his grasp arounf Gladiator. Kallark also did a number on Ego the Living Planet. I think Gladiator would win, but it would be a good fight.

rao
Gladiator has fought - Thor(more than once), Colosuss, Nova, Rom, Ego, Silver Surfer, Hulk(stupid issue), X-men, Fantastic Four, Wonder-man, Hyperion, Supreme, and Tarene. Does anyone know of any other battles and possibly some scans to go with them?

supervenom
Gladiator.

JOE NUNEZ
HEY YOUR A FREAK.............

JOE NUNEZ
HERCULES HAS FOUGHT EVERYONE FROM A-Z AND IS ALWAYS A GOOD MATCH HE BEAT THOR IN WREASTLING ,I GUESS IT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON THE WRITERS BOTH OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS POORLY WRITTEN ....

rao
i agree with that...they deserve a lot more credit.

jasofisc
if herc gets the power gem he will have near-unlimited strength. herc could diffently pull it off. however it would be hard for herc to hit gladiator not to menchen glads could orbit the planet and hit herc with his eye beams. still with the power gem herc has an edge 6 out of 10 for herc the other four times Glads speed blitzes herc to the sun or takes him out from a high orbit.

JOE NUNEZ
SPEED BLITZES IN MARVEL.... huh

spideycarnage
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.