I almost got fired today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Well, I was spraypainting these massive cabniets that I could hardy ****ing lift to hang them up, and some stupid new guy, didn't clean them properly, so when I painted them, they all came out ****ed, and that pissed the boss of major, then I stopped work about 5 mins before time and he seen me out the front,having a smoke then he was like

Boss- What time do you finish luke?

K.Diddy-2 oclock

Boss- Well get back in there, and if u dont wanna work here **** off.

K.Diddy- No worries, I then got in my car and started it up and went home, and he just rang me to say sorry laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Sure you weren't high when all of this happened?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sure you weren't high when all of this happened?

no expression No, I was a bit stoned when I first went in the morning, but by the time this happened I was completely strait

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression No, I was a bit stoned when I first went in the morning, but by the time this happened I was completely strait

laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

confused What?

bloody bows1
no expression No, I was a bit stoned when I first went in the morning, but by the time this happened I was completely strait so you did a wake and bake bassiclaly

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bloody bows1
so you did a wake and bake bassiclaly

confused Say what?

bloody bows1
you wake up then get stoned *wake and bake*

K.Diddy
you wake up then get stoned *wake and bake*

I dont really get stoned, just kind of ''tipsy stoned'' I'm used to it, so it takes a lot to get me smashed. smokin'

Tails x 20
Lol!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Lol!

You think it's funny?

Tails x 20
I think the wake and bake thing funny.

K.Diddy
I think the wake and bake thing funny.

confused Oh, okay

bloody bows1
I think the wake and bake thing funny. why you have a problem with stoners. my family just happens to consist of them dad.uncle,brother,occasionaly me and my dad is 42 and my uncle is 44

LiL nAstY GirL
You probably should be fired for that...

Tails x 20
No i have nothing against stoners.

K.Diddy
why you have a problem with stoners. my family just happens to consist of them dad.uncle,brother,occasionaly me and my dad is 42 and my uncle is 44

I just turned 21 and Ive been ripping bongs,since about 14 or 15 laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Sorry lil Nasty girl, I cant see your post, so cant reply, I put you on my ignore list untill that gay sig is gonefryingpan

bloody bows1
we dont use a bong we use a huka (3-way bong)my dad brother and i all together and sometimes my uncle comes over my dad is my brothers supplier and my uncle is my dad's supplier

LiL nAstY GirL
Someone tell him it is...

And being a stoner isn't something to be proud of...

K.Diddy
we dont use a bong we use a huka (3-way bong)my dad brother and i all together and sometimes my uncle comes over my dad is my brothers supplier and my uncle is my dad's supplier

Yeah, I've smoked out of a 2 way before but never seen a 3 way......

I have a double chamber on mine, I made it myself happy

bloody bows1
Sorry lil Nasty girl, I cant see your post, so cant reply, I put you on my ignore list untill that gay sig is gonefryingpan that image has been burned into my retinas puke

bloody bows1

I have a double chamber on mine, I made it myself happy very nice do you use bud or hash

LiL nAstY GirL

I have a double chamber on mine, I made it myself happy

That is so gross...

You should be sick with yourself, not proud

K.Diddy
very nice do you use bud or hash

We call it ''skunk'' Iv'e smoked hash a couple of times, but it is to much effort to make the shit laughing out loud

bloody bows1
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
That is so gross...

You should be sick with yourself, not proud you should be sick with yourself for having that sig
We call it ''skunk'' Iv'e smoked hash a couple of times, but it is to much effort to make the shit laughing out loud i wouldnt know

LiL nAstY GirL
Like I've said plenty of times I'm having this sig for a reason roll eyes (sarcastic)
I was gonna take it off in like 5 minutes, but im thinking about keeping it up...

DanteMayCry
i think lil nasty girl wants to have monkey sex with that guy on the picture

Leo.M
Well, I was spraypainting these massive cabniets that I could hardy ****ing lift to hang them up, and some stupid new guy, didn't clean them properly, so when I painted them, they all came out ****ed, and that pissed the boss of major, then I stopped work about 5 mins before time and he seen me out the front,having a smoke then he was like

K.Diddy-2 oclock

K.Diddy- No worries, I then got in my car and started it up and went home, and he just rang me to say sorry laughing out loud

laughing what did you tell him when he said sorry? laughing

KENobi™
I would have said...prove you're sorry by giving me a raise.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing what did you tell him when he said sorry? laughing

I just said, yeah, thats cool laughing out loud I was honestly just glad I still had a job blink

Mišt
5mins before you finish and he fires you? Bah, useless manager.

xyz revolution

K.Diddy-2 oclock

K.Diddy- No worries, I then got in my car and started it up and went home, and he just rang me to say sorry laughing out loud you sure know how to motivate something.

redcaped
Me too...from life. Cold as hell!

Morning_Glory

K.Diddy-2 oclock

your name is luke in_love

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
your name is luke in_love

confused I'm guessing that must be a good thing

K.Diddy

RedAlertv2
The word "almost" ruined this thread

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
The word "almost" ruined this thread

confused Do I know you?

bogen
no one knows him.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
no one knows him.

laughing

Thorin
I dont get it. confused

Captain REX
Just to make a random input:

Hurray for drugs! So pointless and stupid. Damn all who use them. big grin

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Just to make a random input:

Hurray for drugs! So pointless and stupid. Damn all who use them. big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.