Marka Ragnos, NJO Luke and Exar Kun, vs The PT Jedi council and all NJO jedi(no Luke)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
what would be the outcome of this fight?

Darth_Glentract
Jacen, Kyle, and Jaina kill Luke. Yoda, Mace, Kam, Obi-wan, Anakin, and Corran could probably take Exar. Just probably though. There isn't really anyone who could take Ragnos though, so Kyp flips a black hole on them and they all die. Or maybe the 50 or so Jedi from the NJO hold off Ragnos for long enough for Kyle, Kyp, Yoda, Mace, Kam, Jacen, and Corran to attack him at once. Then maybe the Jedi win.

Illustrious
All of them? That's a lot of Jedi. And what the hell's with your obsession with making threads with Ragnos in it? You know the answer is rarely definitive.

tdtd
Ragnos is my hero.. I hope he comes to my birthday party and does some leeto sith magic.

Captain REX
Whoa whoa whoa. The teams are totally uneven. That many Jedi would annihilate those three, no matter how skilled or deadly they are!

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.