Bottom navel piercings should I or shouldnt I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pimpstargirl
Hey my name is Sarah and I have decided to get my navel pierced but I want it done on the bottom. Does it hurt or not? Well yeh I reckon it will rock lol yay

DanteMayCry
wow i care i care so much that i will re read this thread...
jk

Imperial_Samura
I recommend some in depth navel gazing on the subject of navel piercing.

Now that's out of the way I will ask - what's the difference between top naval piercing and bottom navel piercing (over then the obvious one)?

fini
MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
Yes, you should get it done. Then go out and buy lots of shirts that don't cover your midriff. Then, get knocked up and pregnant. And once you're in your mid thirties, dorwn all your children because you resent them ruining your life.

Just kidding. If you want it, and it will make you feel better about yourself, then why shouldn't you?

Shakyamunison
Go for it. If you don't like it, just get one on the top, and don't wear anything in the bottom.

I'm used to being in the religion forum were they deal with easier topics, this was hard. big grin

botankus
Originally posted by Pimpstargirl
Hey my name is Sarah and I have decided to get my navel pierced but I want it done on the bottom. Does it hurt or not? Well yeh I reckon it will rock lol yay

Hi, Sarah! I have four naval rings, but I'm lucky to be alive. If the piercer even slightly misses the target, you could die. Imagine pressing the eraser part of a pencil into your bellybutton as hard as you can. If they miss, you will have that sensation for the rest of your short-lived life (usually 4-5 minutes after they miss). For the rest of you at home (with "Innies" - we don't need any of you people with "Outee" bellybuttons), grab an eraser and press...you know you want to.

Mindship
Actually, bottom piercing is passe. The new thing is getting a piercing on each side of the navel, inserting triangular links, then connecting them with herring-bone chain.

jerry

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Hi, Sarah! I have four naval rings, but I'm lucky to be alive. eek!

Actually I think navel piercings are rather cute.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
Hi, Sarah! I have four naval rings, but I'm lucky to be alive. If the piercer even slightly misses the target, you could die. Imagine pressing the eraser part of a pencil into your bellybutton as hard as you can. If they miss, you will have that sensation for the rest of your short-lived life (usually 4-5 minutes after they miss). For the rest of you at home (with "Innies" - we don't need any of you people with "Outee" bellybuttons), grab an eraser and press...you know you want to.

eek!

a1hsauce
my sister has one sick

but aside from that find out what the pros and cons are to the bottom piercing then if you like it go for it!!

powerfulone1987

how old are you?

I think you should wait until you're at a certain age to get one if you're too young.

is it comprehensible.....

Makedde

I was going to get my naval pierced, but an epiosde of Home and Away changed my mind. laughing

K.Diddy

Well, I dont know if it hurts or not and wouldn't care, If I wanted one, I would just get one.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Yes, you should get it done. Then go out and buy lots of shirts that don't cover your midriff. Then, get knocked up and pregnant. And once you're in your mid thirties, dorwn all your children because you resent them ruining your life.

Just kidding. If you want it, and it will make you feel better about yourself, then why shouldn't you?

personally, i find it really unattractive and kind of...shrapnelish. but i've always wondered, if you get really, really pregnant, does the piercing ever fire off like when you bite into a candy necklace with your two front teeth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.