EU Sidious vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
OK, since im bent on creating hate mail for myself, ive created this thread, as well im going to say to all you hp fans, EU sidious will wtfpwn voldemort,

Weapons: EU Sidious is armed with a lightsaber, Dark jedi robes,
his force power include all basic jedi/sith techinques adding his extremely destructive lightning, force TK. Basic force powers: Speed, Grip, Sense, jump, etc. as well sidious has force crush
Voldemort is in robes, armed with a wand and thats it

For the purposes in this fight, a lightsaber can deflect spells, reason: the killing curse can be blocked by mere statues while a blaster can decimate it with a single bolt.

As well, the force does not control everything neither does voldemort have immortality.

My opinion on outcome: Either Sidious fries voldemort with force lightning, force grip or force tk, or he multiplies his speed and cuts voldemort in half, since the force can block minor curses such as the disarming charm and etc, and sense allows sidious to predict every move voldemort can make, force pull will be enough to disarm voldemort and finally, Sidious can destroy an imperial Fleet with his force lightning, thereby meaning he can pwn voldemort and finally his tk force crush is able to crack every bone and organ in voldemort's body.

Speed: Sidious
Strength: Sidious
Intelligence: Sidious
Abilities: Sidious

Victor: Sidious

Barker
Why in the hell is Star Wars being mention here?

Go back to the EU forum, ya dirty wanker.

w00t2112
meh, my purpose was to see two diferent characters from two different universes and see how many hp fans vote for voldemort, since i cant post HP vs SW threads on the EU forums..

ladygrim
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheSun
This is a bit more than the general geekiness already on these forums...

zombieman
I agree; whoever started this pointless thread needs their hands removing so they can no longer waste my valuble time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.