Online PC Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
So what do you guys play online for PC? Excluding MMORPGs, just normal games like CS or something...Im getting bored of playing single player games, I need a challenge..

I dont have Xbox Live or anything so I cant do that...

Anyone play CoD2 online while I think of it..?

Merge/Close if necessary Lana, I didnt search cause Im lazy stick out tongue

TheOne101
I play CoD and CoD: United Offensive on occasion when i break from WoW. My usualy tag is Neo in black lettering, or NoobieDizzleFattyCakes. Other than that i pay Battlefield 2. That tag is {ThaOne} Himself. and BTW I love your sig and i agree 100%

RedAlertv2
Americas Army and CounterStrike Source at the moment. I also play Battlefield 2, but not as much

IcePunk
I play homeworld 2, halo, cs source, Diablo 2 LOD, and soon Battlefield 2 big grin

Online gaming rox!!

Oh BTW, I searched for you, you lazy bastard and found no "Online PC games" only "online games"

swedish_bum
Halo (sometimes), CS source (Often) and Diablo 2 LOD (Often)!!!!!!!!

Smasandian
BF2, the perfect online shooter.

I occasionally play CoD2.

Other than that, nothing much else.

I used to play Starcraft a hell of lot, but not the battles, i generally played user created maps like turret defense and such.

But i started online gaming from TFC, which is still to date, the best online game. That was soo much fun.

taft
What you need to play is
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne - $40 for Battle Chest
Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory - Free
Counter-Strike: Source - like $40-50
Gary's Mod - $ Free *requires Half-Life 2*
Battlefield 2 : - $ IDK
Stepmania - $ Free *DDR for computers*

And if you play comp games.... you will want hamachi

Koala MeatPie
When installed

HL 2
Diablo 2 LOD
Far Cry

Yeah thats about it.

Phat J
used to play way too much cs, havent in months though.

its just not fun anymore.

SaTsuJiN
I dont have it in me to get tired of FPS's... I even still play a q3 skirmish from time to time

JKozzy
Halo for PC is pretty fun, I've found.

DarkC
Counter-Strike.

If you have Steam and an active Steam account, you can simply log onto Steam and download CS or CS Condition Zero(which is better) onto you computer.

RedAlertv2
Fighting poeple online is always better than killing AI. Thats what makes FPS so addictive and keeps me playing them all the time. It never gets old.

Tptmanno1

Jedi Shmedi
World of Warcraft, City of Heroes, City of Villains, and the FEAR, Battlefield 2 and Quake 4 demos (multiplayer)

Online ftw smile

MadMel
he said NO MMORPS shmedi laughing out loud.
i play....
diablo2 LOD
Starwars bf 2
halo
heroes of m&m3

the.kenzo
Anyone here play Left 4 Dead with Hamachi?

Peach
I think the only game I have that I can play online (beyond Guild Wars, of course) is Dawn of War.

Very much not a fan of playing games online...

MIŠT
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Anyone here play Left 4 Dead with Hamachi?

I should probably get L4D at some point...

Lord Knightfa11
get the orange box and play tf2 online or the original half life and play counterstrike online. Team Fortress 2 is easily one of the best online multiplayer games ever made due to the teamwork and class balance.

Smasandian
I play alot of TF2.
Some L4D, but only with friends.

I somehow only play Valve games online. Maybe because they generally put out some of the best online games out there. Funny, considering they made their name from single player game.

Raoul
Online PC: Any of the Dawn of Wars, BFME II & Rise of the Witch King, Starfleet Command 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.