The grudge 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Is there gonna be another, I heard or read somewhere that there was a sequal planned.

MildPossession
Yes, Jennifer Beals is going to be in the film.

steverules
Oh right, does anyone know the storyline and the whole situation? Was there a japanese sequal?

faradayslaw
Yeah, there was a sequel in Japan. It was about a daytime news show doing a story on the house, and of course anyone who goes in the house dies. I thought it was just as creepy as the first.

steverules
Cool, I'll have to watch if I can find it.

MildPossession
There are two other Japanese films as well that were made for television I think. And the third is coming out soon.

steverules
Cool (I think, they could be rubbish).

Wolfie
It's supposed to be out Halloween 06.

steverules
Oh I guess thats no to far of. You never know it might actually be good.

Myers Kicks Ass
sarah michelle gellar better be in it

Prince Nauj
Its coming out this october!! Theres already a poster for it

Caponejr
it is alreasdy out in new zealand its subtitled because its in japanese witch sucks i havnt seen it myself but ppl i know have it been out for ages....lol

Wolfie
Originally posted by Caponejr
it is alreasdy out in new zealand its subtitled because its in japanese witch sucks i havnt seen it myself but ppl i know have it been out for ages....lol
That's Ju-On 2, not The Grudge 2.

Impediment
The Grudge 2 = Shit.

SelphieT
I haven't even seen the first and I can say the same as impediment

Wolfie
Well, since you haven't seen the first, I'll save you some time.

The Grudge 1 = shit.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i know thats right

MildPossession
It will be a dvd view for me, just like the urgh first one.

Grimm22
Ring 1 = Good

Ring 2 = Crap

------------

Grudge 1 = Crap

Grudge 2 = Uber Crap big grin

Seriously the first one had little to no plot, and it wasnt really scary. I mean first off, why place it in Japan?!? If its an AMERICAN remake, then it should be in AMERICA no expression

I mean if the japanese remade an american movie would they make it in america?!?! Probobly not

Myers Kicks Ass
i dont know why but i really like the grudge, i thought it was better than the ring which is very overrated

Wolfie
I think The Ring was the lesser of two crapfests. They both sucked though.

spencerspider
Well I liked them both,(ring and grudge) I mean making a grudge 2 could either make it better than the first (which wouldnt be hard) or run it into the ground again..

crazy_shadow
I thought the first one sucked, I didn't get even a little chill scare. I wouldn't watch the second one.

Grimm22
The thing about these kind of movies with creepy kids and whatnot is..

Why dosent somebody just hit the damn kid?!?

Seriously no expression

allofyousuckkk
i saw ju-on, yet it was nothing like the grudge....no burning house, and there were 3 zombie looking ppl chasing the main character...did i get the wrong movie or something? wtf

steverules
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge2/

Here we go, the trailer.

Zilverz
i seen the trailer before Talledega nights ... some of the imagery looked excellent .. but why was every single scene in the trailer a Jump scare scene??? if thats all they have to offer then the movie will be chit

steverules
they gave a way some good parts, alot made me jump. Now I will just know it and expect it and I won't jump

spencerspider
lol

allofyousuckkk
i screamed, lol....im a loser when it comes to jumpy parts

steverules
u screamed.... laughing out loud

spencerspider
ray charles never got scared of a movie lol

steverules
I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prince Nauj
I dont want sarah to die sad

steverules
I want tooo see her run around in the nude. big grin

allofyousuckkk
i want to see steverules doing a stripte- what, oh, ya, gellar nude....woot

*shifty eyes*

steverules
ok then I'm gonna get a Restraining order to make sure you don't ever come anywhere near me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.