Possible joker revealed for bb2 (may contain spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
I have heard for bb2 they are considering Paul Bettany which in my opinion isn't a bad choice anyone who has seen gangster number1 knows he can do the whole scary psycho thing. I am guessing not a lot of people might know him but he was in Wimbledon with Kirsten Durnst and he also stared alongside Russel Crowe in master and commander the farside of the world he was the doctor.

Scarecrow756
Well lets just wait and see.

kanis
borg I agree.

sexyking
Originally posted by kanis
borg I agree.

Well you most at least have opinions based on the actor?

Knightfall93
I think he's a very good actor... he was hilarious in Knights Tale but quite serious in Master and commander, so he has a wide acting variety! he's a good actor but is he Joker? He could b...

kanis
borg Yeah he was good in knights tale i think he was better than heath ledger's character in the film, but him being the joker it all depends on how nolan himself wants to portray bettany as the joker if he gets the job.

Knightfall93
He COULD be brilliant. He'll probably be dark and creepy... but if he's too creepy it'll be a 15 and that would SUCK ASS!

NoFate007
I want the film that has Joker in it to be rated R, so that they have free range to do whatever jokes they want. I think that'll make people go see it anyway, and you know that the kids that like Batman are gonna go see it anyway - look at both the Robocop and the Terminator series.

Knightfall93
LOL, but I'd have to wait for the DVD

NoFate007
Naaah. All you need to do is be crafty.

atharpina
Haha, rated R. I doubt that could ever happen. Nice to think so though! If they did then they could bring back Scarecrow and scare the crap out of everyone. That would be an awesome way to wrap him up. Then they could have some creepy Joker stuff and finish the movie with a pretty graphic acid scene for Two-Face. Let each of the members of the BB trinity have some awesome screen time.

NoFate007
Yeah I don't think it will happen....but if I had it my way, it would lol.

Knightfall93
I think they should make like 12A ones, or PG13 to you yanks, and then later release a BB2: Uncut with all the vilence and gore etc in full gory detail, a BB: Uncut could have a "piss- your- opants" Scarecrow and actually show zsasz's killings!!!

NoFate007
That would be a good idea. Market it as PG-13 for the audiences so as to boost their box office sales, then sell both a PG-13 and an Unrated version.

Knightfall93
that would rock! The new edition could have Zsasz like in Kngightfall in a girl's high school and he takes off the janitor coat to reveal all the scars!

kanis
borg That's funny Lshadow z had an idea for someone who could play the scarred one if they did the knightfall.

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by sexyking
I have heard for bb2 they are considering Paul Bettany which in my opinion isn't a bad choice anyone who has seen gangster number1 knows he can do the whole scary psycho thing. I am guessing not a lot of people might know him but he was in Wimbledon with Kirsten Durnst and he also stared alongside Russel Crowe in master and commander the farside of the world he was the doctor.

I hope this isn't true... I mean he's already gonna be Silas in DVC and he's the bad guy in that Firewall flick... I think he's played enough villains for one year!

Plus I read on Movies.com and somewhere else a while back that they wanted Lachy Hulme for the Joker... I don't think we're gonna know for sure until the damn movie at least gets a freakin' title and the cast is officially announced!

So give it up... we're not as psychic as we all think we are, we can't read Chris Nolan's mind! (Although I'm sure it would be fun to do at parties!)

big grin

Knightfall93
I have to know the story ideas... will Joker be joined by another bad guy???

atharpina
At this point it looks like Joker allies would be, Penguin, Sal Maroni, or possibly Scarecrow.

I think the best bets are the formers though.

Knightfall93
scarecrow... just like in KF, him and Joker ROCKEd there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.