Blood of Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i was just reading an interview about apocalypse vs dracula and "blood of apocalypse" was mentioned as following on after it, and giving apocalypse closer ties to other characters than have so far been revealed. when i first heard about apocalypse vs dracula i, like everyone else it seems, thought it was a big missmatch, but i also thought it had the potential to be very cool. the idea of apocalypse having an entire clan decended from him posessing varying degrees of his power is a really cool idea. both he and drac have their armys, apocalypse creates his by having numerous offspring, a natural evolutionary approach, and drac creates his through infecting other people by seeminly supernatural methods. so far thats about all i know about apocalypse vs dracula, so does anybody have any other information about the series, and what it could set up for "blood of apocalypse". or any idea what blood of apocalypse is going to be about.

Disappear
blood of apocalypse is the current arc in adjectiveless x-men, where apocalypse has returned and is apparently making a move to decimate the human population of earth. the apocalypse's new horsemen - x-men 182 thread has info on it.

as i understand it, apocalypse versus dracula isn't set in current continuity. more like a retelling of events that happened back while these two were in their younger years. the preview art up at buzzscope seemed to suggest the same.

Decay
yeah its set around the end of the crusades but will aparantly have a big effect on apocalypse in the present. maybe some ancient plan hes finally ready to set in motion or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.