"S" sheild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agent 009
in superman 2, kal simply "ripped" a cellophane like "S" sheild from his chest and threw it at that ugly big dude with general zod. what's up with that? is that one of his abilities or just a spur of the moment thing in the movie? what does it do? is it just for distraction?

Xirius
They made up so many abilities in the movies.........In Superman four, he repaired the Great Wall of China with his eyes

OB1-adobe
Its stupid writers coming up with stupid shit.

nothing more

roughrider
Originally posted by agent 009
in superman 2, kal simply "ripped" a cellophane like "S" sheild from his chest and threw it at that ugly big dude with general zod. what's up with that? is that one of his abilities or just a spur of the moment thing in the movie? what does it do? is it just for distraction?

I don't remember that part. Was that during the fight in Metropolis, or in The Fortress Of Solitude?

Yes, even as a child I wondered where they were coming up with these new powers for them all; like the levitation beam from Zod's finger, and the teleporting going on in the Fortress.

Xirius
And Superman created holograms of himself........well two of them were holograms, the third one shattered on contact?

((The_Anomaly))
This is another example of Pre-Crisis Superman's oober retarded made up on the spot abilities that makes no sense at all...thats all.

Thus is the "awesomeness" that is Pre-Crisis Superman.... sick

roughrider
Oh, well...if they were trying to be in the spirit of pre-crisis days, that explains a lot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This is another example of Pre-Crisis Superman's oober retarded made up on the spot abilities that makes no sense at all...thats all.

Thus is the "awesomeness" that is Pre-Crisis Superman.... sick

Hey! How dare you mock the super ness of Pre crisis Super Man.....If I were Clark I'd use my Super Pointing ability, and point at you...

Did I go a little to far there? lol

((The_Anomaly))
Not for Pre-Crisis Superman stick out tongue

There is no such thing as "too far" for him..lol

agent 009
Originally posted by roughrider
I don't remember that part. Was that during the fight in Metropolis, or in The Fortress Of Solitude?

Yes, even as a child I wondered where they were coming up with these new powers for them all; like the levitation beam from Zod's finger, and the teleporting going on in the Fortress.

it was in the fortress of solitude.

i found it intriguing. i was watching family guy and they did a parody of it.

agent 009
Originally posted by Xirius
And Superman created holograms of himself........well two of them were holograms, the third one shattered on contact?

kal coud've programmed the fortress to do that. maybe that's a longshot, but remember that he turned zod et al to mortals by reversing the effects in the "chamber" that he walked into?

i could be one of the fortress' features. and not him. i'm just saying...

Tron
Originally posted by agent 009

It was a minor inconvenience. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(Someone watched Family Guy this week.stick out tongue)

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Xirius

They weren't holograms - they were after images.

He was moving from place to place with invisible Superspeed, whilst simultaneously vibrating himself intangible.

smile

Watch The New Adventures with Dean Cain - he uses both those tricks in that too. smile

((The_Anomaly))
Pre-Crisis Superman sucks mega ballz

super pr*xy
Originally posted by Tron

you know! laughing out loud

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Tron

"What the hell was that?"

"Yeah take that!"

"That was a minor inconvenience"

"Slowed you down though"

"Yeah"

laughing

Class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.