Incredible Hulk: The End: The Last Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
Has anyone read this yet? Can someone tell me how it ends?
I only know that 200 years have passed after punisher: the end and Hulk is 200 and still alive.

jgiant
SPOILER

Hulk goes into a cave and puts a huge bolder in the hole to lock banner in because he can't take the screams of everyone dying...then this alien comes and meets banner and has this robotic camera that follows banner around during his last days...hulk gets eaten up by these giant insects and regenerates like every day...then banner has a heart attack and hulk fights to escape and he does...banner is dead in the hulk so if he turns back to banner he dies...its a damn good book...

Lord-of-Dreams
wow that sounds kinda boring...
What kind of stuff goes on?

steverules
I think this is in the ultimate guide to hulk doesn't the hulk die in the end as the hulk

FG725
what is the end things they had one for punisher to is it like one for each character thats actually good?

steverules
I wonder what wolverines is like.

Thor Man
All 'The End' Stories are after the whole planet was nuked.

Thor Man
I wonder what Daredevil's is. LoL.

steverules
Ok I found my wolverine the end issues, and there is no nuke and he lives and has a bad ass fight with his brother. I thought it would be like two old hippies fighting with walking sticks at an old peoples home but it was quite good. Although I don't know why one of wolverines adamantium claws was boken Anyway I don't think the stories that we saw are gonna happen they are things that could happen and judging by house of M I don't think they will happen or could happen.

willRules
The end issues are things that might happen, apparently I have heard that the best The End story soo far is the X-men...........

steverules
Wolverines isn't gonna happen, I know that. In the end he doesn't know his past still but knows a bit and knows what his real name is, in house of M when it's all over he can remember his past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.