best tactician

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie
whos the best tactician? Batman, Captain America, Xena, Charmed Ones, Irina Derevko.

JOE NUNEZ
BATMAN BY FAR .........

DigiMark007
Xena....lol.

wannabe
Midnighter... love

willRules
Cyclops or Cap.

inamilist
batman with prep

cap on the fly

DigiMark007
Originally posted by wannabe
Midnighter... love

co-signed

Nick1989
Batman. Bruce/Batman is very intelligent. He is not like all superheros who fight immediaty. He used his itelligence to find out the problem. He is very patient. He goes into his lair and studies his problem. This is why in the comics Batman is known as 'The Greatest Dectective In The World'.

who?-kid
Where is Reed Richards on the list ?

And what's the deal with "Xena" ? sick

Darth Macabre
The Charmed ones?????

But Batman takes the gold.

Mider
charmed ones have a comic? who's irena derevko

nathan summers
T'Challa a.k.a Black Panther, by far. His only equal when it comes to being a superior tactician is Batman.

The Ion
J'onn Jonzz is better than Batman. Even Bruce admitted J'onn was the League's master tactician.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by inamilist
batman with prep

cap on the fly

yes yes thumb up

Deathstroke
on the fly i'd have to go with Slade

Marcus4600
Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Spider-Man, and Dr. Doom are my faves. Marvel has a LOT.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
J'onn Jonzz is better than Batman. Even Bruce admitted J'onn was the League's master tactician. He may have said that, but the League's stories seem to contradict it. Remember what happened when they kicked Batman off of the team? They wandered around lost, unable to solve a single crime until Batman got back on the team.

Then again, I still say Jonn, Supes and Wonder Woman are all up there, but just... in that JLA title, strategy and tactics are all Batman can realistically add to the team. So they often look to him for it.

The Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
He may have said that, but the League's stories seem to contradict it. Remember what happened when they kicked Batman off of the team? They wandered around lost, unable to solve a single crime until Batman got back on the team.

Then again, I still say Jonn, Supes and Wonder Woman are all up there, but just... in that JLA title, strategy and tactics are all Batman can realistically add to the team. So they often look to him for it.
Of course that's the way it's played. What other use could Batman be to a pantheon like the JLA?

Marcus4600
John, Stark, Wayne, and Reed. With those four, they could orgainize a way to beat anybody. I did some research on the Manhunter. He's flat out awesome. He shares a lot of similarities with Vision, but he's a little cooler. I think I found a DC character besides Bats that I like.

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
John, Stark, Wayne, and Reed. With those four, they could orgainize a way to beat anybody. I did some research on the Manhunter. He's flat out awesome. He shares a lot of similarities with Vision, but he's a little cooler. I think I found a DC character besides Bats that I like. Martian Manhunter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vision.

coosie
Originally posted by Mider
charmed ones have a comic? who's irena derevko
No the Charmed Ones don't have a comic. Only the first two. I've chosen the other characters from different tv shows because they are the only ones that i can think of. Irina D. is the mother of Sidney Bristow, on the show Alias. I included Xena because she's like the female batman only in medieval pd. She can outsmart even the gods and the Charmed Ones because they constantly get out of lose lose situations.

RogerRamjet
Cap and Batman are evenly matched...hard to say, while Cap is a teamplayer and often relies on his comrades, Batman is more of a loner and therefore maybe a bit more dependant on tactics...

Sixth_Winged
Slade, Cap or Cyke.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by coosie
No the Charmed Ones don't have a comic. Only the first two. I've chosen the other characters from different tv shows because they are the only ones that i can think of. Irina D. is the mother of Sidney Bristow, on the show Alias. I included Xena because she's like the female batman only in medieval pd. She can outsmart even the gods and the Charmed Ones because they constantly get out of lose lose situations.

Well if they get into lose lose situations that isn't very good Tact now is it?

coosie
Get out of lose lose...

King KAM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Slade, Cap or Cyke. ARE YOU ALL HIGH????

everyone knows who the best tactician is....just think about it....

Hes purple....has a crackley chin........and cosmic force.....Thanos of Titan....he is EASILY the greatest tactician.....hands down..

Sixth_Winged
Why am i singled out? roll eyes (sarcastic) But yeah, purple puss is certainly on the top end of the ladder. Always one step ahead and if he is down below, he'd shove the guy on top of him to fall down stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
ARE YOU ALL HIGH????

everyone knows who the best tactician is....just think about it....

Hes purple....has a crackley chin........and cosmic force.....Thanos of Titan....he is EASILY the greatest tactician.....hands down.. Or maybe Hal Jordan, he snapped after trying to rebuild coast city and being denied, then realised he needed more power, went and single handed destroyed the corp and took ALL the OA energy, then went and absorbed the energy at the dawn of time, tried to rebuild the universe, got stopped short by Spectre and a couple heros. Later died saving the solar system, and building a new sun. Day of Judgement happened, and they had to come to him because he was probably the only one strong enough to give them a chance, then took over the role of Spectre. And then accomplished what he failed in life, by recreating the universe, using the only power that was strong enough to stop him before.. Then later simply willed himself back to life.

Simplified a whole lot, but hey, that's what he did.
lol.
Masterful work, seriously.

Too bad he doesn't have half the personality alive and well he did while dead or evil.

King KAM
Or maybe Hal Jordan, he snapped after trying to rebuild coast city and being denied, then realised he needed more power, went and single handed destroyed the corp and took ALL the OA energy, then went and absorbed the energy at the dawn of time, tried to rebuild the universe, got stopped short by Spectre and a couple heros. Later died saving the solar system, and building a new sun. Day of Judgement happened, and they had to come to him because he was probably the only one strong enough to give them a chance, then took over the role of Spectre. And then accomplished what he failed in life, by recreating the universe, using the only power that was strong enough to stop him before.. Then later simply willed himself back to life.

lol.

Too bad he doesn't have half the personality alive and well he did while dead or evil. GReat Feat.....but thanos....
has become our univereses ultimate being twice....defeated the elder gods...and thought of a way to kill a being that was full powered and TWICE as strong as galactus....he does these kind of feats everyday.

Sixth_Winged
Or maybe Hal Jordan, he snapped after trying to rebuild coast city and being denied, then realised he needed more power, went and single handed destroyed the corp and took ALL the OA energy, then went and absorbed the energy at the dawn of time, tried to rebuild the universe, got stopped short by Spectre and a couple heros. Later died saving the solar system, and building a new sun. Day of Judgement happened, and they had to come to him because he was probably the only one strong enough to give them a chance, then took over the role of Spectre. And then accomplished what he failed in life, by recreating the universe, using the only power that was strong enough to stop him before.. Then later simply willed himself back to life.

lol.

Too bad he doesn't have half the personality alive and well he did while dead or evil.

But problem with that though, is there's very little "tactics" involved in what he did. He just manage to do those things through sheer power or willpower.

Tony Stark
The real question is why isn't DOOM in this He's the tops... He stole the Beyonders powers how can anyone do better than that... DOOM laughs at Batman the so-called tactician... using his prowess against The Joker...Ha...Ha...Ha... DOOM laughs...

LordKaos
Although no comic the Charmed ones can beat anybody, even if continuity says otherwise, they can just create a spell and make it so.

UniOmni
Cyke, Batman, Cap and Nightwing.
Cyke has led the Xmen, the most underpowered team in comics, against planetary and cosmic threats..... It may sound stupid, but hey, so is Superman defeating Dominus in mental combat........Boo Yah!!!
Nightwing isn't far behind in pitiful team power. Raven is the most powerful player they've ever had, and she's a jobber.
Cap is best on the fly. Period.
Batman only loses once. Second time he fights, he's got you beaten....Period.

King KAM
Originally posted by UniOmni
Cyke, Batman, Cap and Nightwing.
Cyke has led the Xmen, the most underpowered team in comics, against planetary and cosmic threats..... It may sound stupid, but hey, so is Superman defeating Dominus in mental combat........Boo Yah!!!
Nightwing isn't far behind in pitiful team power. Raven is the most powerful player they've ever had, and she's a jobber.
Cap is best on the fly. Period.
Batman only loses once. Second time he fights, he's got you beaten....Period. u must not read thanos.......

LordKaos
I think Jean outdid herself on her first lead mission when she gathered new Xmen and saved Prof X, using her telepathy the way she did was against everything she learned about, but even us readers thought she and her Xmen were lost when Magneto "killed" Dazzler, Jean was the mastermind behind everything going on.

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
I think Jean outdid herself on her first lead mission when she gathered new Xmen and saved Prof X, using her telepathy the way she did was against everything she learned about, but even us readers thought she and her Xmen were lost when Magneto "killed" Dazzler, Jean was the mastermind behind everything going on. this has nothing compared to what thanos does...everytime he makes an appearance....this battle was over before it began

LordKaos
so why does he always lose?

Sixth_Winged
Actually he hasn't lost for almost a decade now and even counting his existing loss, it doesn't even account to 50% of his showings.. And that's not counting how many defeats he feinted and retconned to a clone.

LordKaos
He's a villian he never wins even it it looks like he won.

King KAM
He's a villian he never wins even it it looks like he won. ummmm...he did sucessfully destroyed the universe.......

LordKaos
yet it still is, the universe that is.

King KAM
yet it still is, the universe that is. technically no its not.

LordKaos
Because of the manipulations of Scarlet Witch, meaning Thanos is no more than Wandas pawn.

King KAM
Because of the manipulations of Scarlet Witch, meaning Thanos is no more than Wandas pawn. you do realizxe that wanda only maniupulated earth, no cosmic beings...nor anyone above mutant was effected....thanos took out LT....did wanda?

Sixth_Winged
He's a villian he never wins even it it looks like he won.

Uhmm...yeah. Go believe that.

Sixth_Winged
Because of the manipulations of Scarlet Witch, meaning Thanos is no more than Wandas pawn.

*Sigh* can't be counted without proof. Besides, there's his up-and-coming appearance on annihilation. You will need to check it first if he was even affected the slightest bit which is very doubtful considering not everyone on MU earth was affected by HOM or by his actions on dissassembled.

LordKaos
I do, but she said no mutants, eternals come from earth, Thanos is a mutant, erasing mutants period the way she did would remove the mutant gene even in the eternals who left earth. The gods are from earth but have moved to other dimensions, and they have done nothing against her, probably because she has altered continuity. Anyway I'll edit since you did! I mentioned Jean who was not on the list because somebody mentioned cyclopes who is not on the list, why you felt it was nessecasary to quote my post as if i was against Thanos is beyond me.

Sixth_Winged
Except that he doesn't really come from earth. Thanos, "the mad titan", "of titan", etc. Doesn't those things remind you that he's not? And not every single mutant have been affected by HOM or dissassembled. Or is the Xmen title 198 just a pigment of our imagination. I don't see it's too likely some mutant lightyears away would get affected specially in the case of thanos who assosciates himself with abstracts. Heck, Lord Order and Master Chaos doesn't even have power over him.

As for your questions why gods didn't intervene. Ragnarok has come to Asgard and Olympus is being threatened. Besides, it's not the first time they haven't intervene in a massive alteration/threat like that. But most likely to the pact that they had an agreement not to when the celestials arrived.

Jean could'nt be affected cause her powers are far beyond Scarlet witch as a whole or the fact that his status whether dead or alive is yet to be shed a light upon.

And i edited just for my grammar, i felt it was necessary to quote you cause you made an assumption and i don't agree with it, I merely posted a counter-argument. Now, do i think your against thanos here? i really don't know, Does it really matter, it's a friendly debate for crying out loud.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos
Dr. Doom
kang the Conqueror

coosie
ok, earth based characters like the ones i listed.

Mindship
Batman, simply because he Has to be better; he has no power otherwise as compared to the others. Necessity is the mother of invention.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mindship
Batman, simply because he Has to be better; he has no power otherwise as compared to the others. Necessity is the mother of invention. ......you just dont see the beauty in Thanos then my man....you just dont see it...

ixie
The Charmed ones are good but Xena is better because she doesn't have any powers.

Knightfall93
This is the easiest thread... BATMAN

King KAM
Originally posted by Knightfall93
This is the easiest thread... BATMAN i guess its not that easy...because it is THANOS

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
i guess its not that easy...because it is THANOS Might want to read the original post, because THANOS isnt in it!

"whos the best tactician? Batman, Captain America, Xena, Charmed Ones, Irina Derevko."

King KAM
Might want to read the original post, because THANOS isnt in it!

"whos the best tactician? Batman, Captain America, Xena, Charmed Ones, Irina Derevko." i thought he was simply naming some tacticians.....

peejayd
* mine are also not on the list... IMO, it's Cyclops or Daredevil...

Dizzle
Anywhere, Thanos takes it easily. He's Thanos, his superpower is being Doom on a cosmic level.

More Earth based guys?
Cap and Nightwing, in their respective universes. Easily. Dick has been said to be the best commander in the DC universe, and he does a hell of a job with the Titans. Cap is freaking Cap. He isn't the unanimous leader of both the Avengers and every pan-Marvel Earth gathering of superheroes for nothing.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dizzle
Anywhere, Thanos takes it easily. He's Thanos, his superpower is being Doom on a cosmic level.

More Earth based guys?
Cap and Nightwing, in their respective universes. Easily. Dick has been said to be the best commander in the DC universe, and he does a hell of a job with the Titans. Cap is freaking Cap. He isn't the unanimous leader of both the Avengers and every pan-Marvel Earth gathering of superheroes for nothing. doom actually is nowhere near thanos....thanos points out that doom has a major flaw in his game that will always stop him from being the monster he could be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.