Doomsday vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
lobo does not have clonin powers

Mider
lobo would lose :*( darn and i like lobo!

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday would lose. Lobo is more durable.

Mider
your insane lobo is as good as superman but has a better healing factor but he's not like hella stronger then supes like doomsday is also lobo can be hurt by the omega beams unlike doomsday.

Nick1989
I do not know Lobo. Can someone explain to me what he is etc. Also what powers, weapons, weaknesses, strangths etc..

inamilist
would lobo be able to do anything Doomsday hasnt evolved beyond?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
your insane lobo is as good as superman but has a better healing factor but he's not like hella stronger then supes like doomsday is also lobo can be hurt by the omega beams unlike doomsday.

Doomsday can't even withstand a planet destroying blast.

Mider
lobo is a insane dude who is the best bounty hunter in the DCU he is the last of his race the czarnians which he killed wanting to be unique he killed them by inventing a insect with a special virus to which only he was immune the virus killed all the planet in i believe a week or so sept his teacher who was off planet he killed her later in lobo limited series, for some reason when he hurt a fellow czarnian there healing factor wouldnt work, lobo's healing factor is amazing as was all his former fellow czarnians, they could heal from almost anything, lobo has said to be able to regenerate even from peaces of digested self after being eaten by a large monster anyway he has a variety of weapons, guns, grenades, a giant bike that once went as fast as the flash......it broke of course, his fav weapon is a chain with a hook at the end, he has more weapons then the punisher basically, he cant die cause when he did die he caused such major trouble on the other side they all barred him from comming back, he use to be able to make clones with his blood but was poisoned in order not to allow that cause then he would take over the universe. He has a tracking sense which can track people all the way accross the universe or galaxy at least i believe. He is as strong or maybe stronger then superman, is an excellent fighter genius, and just plain insane.

Mider
and when did he get blasted by a planet destroying blast? At his strongest he could servive blasts that would kill superman.

Cosmic Cube
and when did he get blasted by a planet destroying blast? At his strongest he could servive blasts that would kill superman.

That's all the Imperiex blast was. A planet destroying blast.

Maybe Superman can't survive planet destroying blasts.

I bet Lobo can.

Nick1989
Wow! Thanks for explaining Mider. I was wondering if Lobo is so strong would he be able to defeat Galactus, Wolverine, Punisher, Spiderman, Hulk or Blade?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nick1989
Wow! Thanks for explaining Mider. I was wondering if Lobo is so strong would he be able to defeat Galactus, Wolverine, Punisher, Spiderman, Hulk or Blade?

Why is Galactus's name in that sentence?

jgiant
Originally posted by Nick1989
Wow! Thanks for explaining Mider. I was wondering if Lobo is so strong would he be able to defeat Galactus, Wolverine, Punisher, Spiderman, Hulk or Blade? wait are u serious or just playing dumb...no offense if your serious...but the only guy in there that could give lobo a decent fight is hulk...and galactus wouldn't even waste his time...

jgiant
but in this fight lobo would die...if he had cloning powers then it would be an awesome fight that would last until the end of time...

Nick1989
Oh Ok Cool. I do not have alot of knowledge about Lobo. I have never read any comics based on him.

Mider
superman has servived planet destroying blasts and probably more he has servived a black hole so yeah doomsday can servive more probably and you dont have any proof that blast from impriex was planet destroying.

juggernaut66666
it s not about healing factor it is about stamina and doomsday is far above lobo dd beat the justice league and killed supes

Mider
lobo might beat galactus but only if he had his cloning powers since galactus would eventually get tired other then that would take him prep time.

juggernaut66666
without cloning powers lobo is nothing

Tshern
Or then Galactus would simply drain out Lobo's lifepower? Or simply plast every clone and the original at once?

YourBiggestFan
Probably had to be more than a planet destroying blast, as it even BURNED superman by just being near doomsday, saying he felt that, I would probably need to check the comic again to make sure.

juggernaut66666
is that true that venom beat lobo?

Mider
lobo cant die and you know that.

jgiant
lobo might beat galactus but only if he had his cloning powers since galactus would eventually get tired other then that would take him prep time. Galactus would vaporize very cell in his body

juggernaut66666
and yeah how can you compare lobo to galactus

spideycarnage
glalactus would just sit on lobo lol

Nick1989
He would. But Lobo would keep coming back lol. Heaven and Hell dont want him.

Cosmic Cube
superman has servived planet destroying blasts and probably more he has servived a black hole so yeah doomsday can servive more probably and you dont have any proof that blast from impriex was planet destroying.

Superman held a mini black hole in his hands. He never went in to an actual black hole, post-crisis. I don't remember him surviving a planet destroying blast.

Imperiex never destroyed anything larger than a planet, and even that takes a bit out of him. Saying that the blast was planet destroying is being generous.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by YourBiggestFan
Probably had to be more than a planet destroying blast, as it even BURNED superman by just being near doomsday, saying he felt that, I would probably need to check the comic again to make sure.

When has Superman withstood a planet destroying blast?

id369
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
When has Superman withstood a planet destroying blast?

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/421/survivingmegatonblast7sy.th.jpg

Cosmic Cube
One Million Nuclear Blasts < Planet Destroying Blast. Nice scan, though.

Juntai
One Million Nuclear Blasts < Planet Destroying Blast. Nice scan, though. Eh I dunno, I think a million nukes might do it.

Depends on the nuke tho

id369
One Million Nuclear Blasts < Planet Destroying Blast. Nice scan, though.

You asked "When has Superman withstood a planet destroying blast?"

And I awnserd. With a million x Nuclear Blast.

id369

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Eh I dunno, I think a million nukes might do it.

Depends on the nuke tho

Hell no.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by id369
You asked "When has Superman withstood a planet destroying blast?"

And I awnserd. With a million x Nuclear Blast.

A million nuclear bombs will not destroy a planet. Therefore, the blast of a million nuclear bombs is not a planet destroying blast.

Cosmic Cube

Impressive. A million nuclear bombs would devestate a planet, but they wouldn't detonate it.

Juntai
Impressive. A million nuclear bombs would devestate a planet, but they wouldn't detonate it. Still not saying that it would detonate a planet, but do you realise how powerful a current nuclear weapon is?

Remember what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
That was a hand grenade next to a sun compared to what we've got now. If we dropped a current fully loaded nuke on Japan, it would cease to exist. If we dropped one in the middle of the US, nearly a whole state would die, and surrounding states would suffer fallout.
Imagine a million.

That's why nuclear war is scary.

Cosmic Cube
Still not saying that it would detonate a planet, but do you realise how powerful a current nuclear weapon is?

Remember what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
That was a hand grenade next to a sun compared to what we've got now. If we dropped a current fully loaded nuke on Japan, it would cease to exist. If we dropped one in the middle of the US, nearly a whole state would die, and surrounding states would suffer fallout.
Imagine a million.

That's why nuclear war is scary.

It is. We need Superman.

Juntai
It is. We need Superman. Right, so he can go around and grab up all the nukes and twirl them into the sun, like in the movie?
lol.

Cosmic Cube
Right, so he can go around and grab up all the nukes and twirl them into the sun, like in the movie?
lol.
Yes. Superman movies are out of control. Even if the bombs did go off and kill us all, he would spin the Earth backwards, rewinding time, bringing us back to life and undoing the damage.

Juntai
Yes. Superman movies are out of control. Even if the bombs did go off and kill us all, he would spin the Earth backwards, rewinding time, bringing us back to life and undoing the damage. lol, it was Pre-Crisis. He told Lois he was Superman, then erased her memories.

Cosmic Cube
lol

Mider
was supes there when darkseid servived a solar system destroying blast in the arc were he was trying to get the anti life equation?

Cosmic Cube
was supes there when darkseid servived a solar system destroying blast in the arc were he was trying to get the anti life equation?

No. He was at my house watching "Desperate Housewives."

id369
Superman survived Meggadon and that that had the power to destroy part of the Galaxy.

Mider
did ya have fun?

Cosmic Cube
Superman survived Meggadon and that that had the power to destroy part of the Galaxy.

Superman was never hit by Maggeddon. He absorbed the anti-sunlight from the device, stopping it from detonating. I have the comic.Originally posted by Mider
did ya have fun?

He's a great guy, once you get to know him. We had a pillowfight.

id369
Superman was never hit by Maggeddon. He absorbed the anti-sunlight from the device, stopping it from detonating. I have the comic.

True.
But the blast from Sun Eater counts.

Cosmic Cube
True.
But the blast from Sun Eater counts.
True, but was it a planet destroying blast?

Only way I see Supes surviving a planet destroying blast is if he's sun-dipped.

id369

Cosmic Cube

spideycarnage
im just wonderin wat the heck is lobo gonna do agaist doomsday without his cloning powers?..doomsday is faster, stonger, and frankley more crazier than lobo. if lobo is allowed to regenerate it would be like torture.. doomsday would probally ripp his arms and legs off over and over again.

Mider
its possibly and highly logical superman did get hit with the earth kinda when he was hit with the claw of horus does that constitute being extremly durable i dont know about enough to take a planet destroying blast though.

Cosmic Cube
its possibly and highly logical superman did get hit with the earth kinda when he was hit with the claw of horus does that constitute being extremly durable i dont know about enough to take a planet destroying blast though.

True.

I can only see him taking a blast of such magnitude if sundipped.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spideycarnage
im just wonderin wat the heck is lobo gonna do agaist doomsday without his cloning powers?..doomsday is faster, stonger, and frankley more crazier than lobo. if lobo is allowed to regenerate it would be like torture.. doomsday would probally ripp his arms and legs off over and over again.

Lobo will eat Doomsdays fingers, one by one.

id369

Mider
that would just make doomsday god killing strengh proof lol

Cosmic Cube

id369

lol, true but thats after Lobo rips him apart.

Cosmic Cube

Nuh-uh. Lobo will De-evolve him like Imperiex did.

spideycarnage
Whiles he's tring eating doomsdays fingers, doomsday will shove his claws down his throat.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Whiles he's tring eating doomsdays fingers, doomsday will shove his claws down his throat.

And Lobo will swallow his claws. droolio

spideycarnage
And Lobo will swallow his claws. droolio

yuck..this fight would probally be a stailmate tho

Cosmic Cube
How could it end any other way?

They will be eating one another's fingers for eternity.

Mider
lol! thats a funny face anyway with out cloning powers lobo gets treated like gog treated superman all locked up being tortured.

JOE NUNEZ
can lobo defeat the justice league and kill superman?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
can lobo defeat the justice league and kill superman?

Hell yeah.

How many strawberry shortcakes can Doomsday eat in 5 minutes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.