Oh my god, My Friend is so Funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
In school today, we had a substitute and my friend was arguing with her about something, and she said "Whose the student and Whose the teacher here Devon?" and he replied " I think Its Whose the student and Whose the dictator here." She then got all red and said " Do you want to go to the office?!" (She really was getting mad) And he said "Yeah send me too the office so I can tell them there is a Nazi teaching our class!" Everyone broke out laughing and she was screaming at him.

laughing out loud

rickyduck
no expression

JacopeX
eh, ok i smiled but no laugh.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
In school today, we had a substitute and my friend was arguing with her about something, and she said "Whose the student and Whose the teacher here Devon?" and he replied " I think Its Whose the student and Whose the dictator here." She then got all red and said " Do you want to go to the office?!" (She really was getting mad) And he said "Yeah send me too the office so I can tell them there is a Nazi teaching our class!" Everyone broke out laughing and she was screaming at him.

laughing out loud

If that had happened at the school I went to the teacher would just have said "Shut the F*ck up and get out of my class."

love Are teachers loved us. love

Slay

laughing out loud
He just quoted that right out of my handbook on how to piss of teachers.I invented that! mad

JacopeX
anyways, **** school, but weird part is that im tryin to do good so i wont screw up my life.

Spartan005
laughing

DanteMayCry
if i was the substitute teacher... i wouldnt teach retarded kids like your friend.. ill just sit there on the desk read something and let you guys do what ever the fvck you want.

hell if i was that sub teacher, im getting paid to baby sit highschool retards so i wouldnt care nor speak.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
if i was the substitute teacher... i wouldnt teach retarded kids like your friend.. ill just sit there on the desk and let you guys do what ever the fvck you want.

Thats why you wont sucseed in life, ever.

JacopeX
if i was the substitute teacher... i wouldnt teach retarded kids like your friend.. ill just sit there on the desk and let you guys do what ever the fvck you want. welcome to my world! eek!

Bloigen
In bonny Scotland teachers will soon be able to hit students if they get really out of line.

DanteMayCry
Thats why you wont sucseed in life, ever.

which is why i have a career and you dont

Vinny Valentine
which is why i have a career and you dont

What is it?

DanteMayCry
What is it?

nursing (although still in training via kaiser permanente in 2 yrs ill be official)

DanteMayCry
double post

Bloigen
hysterical

His... His... His name is Devon!

Vinny Valentine
nursing (although still in training via kaiser permanente in 2 yrs ill be official)

I wouldn't let you touch me with a 5 foot titanium coated lubricated rod.

DanteMayCry

if i was your nurse ill let you die instead

hows that

bah no... ill let you live, but i will make sure second you stay in hospital would be a living nitemare

Bloigen
PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

DanteMayCry
man bloigen you crack me up ... funniest person on kmc

rickyduck

Would he touch anyone with a 5 foot titanium coated lubricated rod?

Vinny Valentine
if i was your nurse ill let you die instead

hows that

bah no... ill let you live, but i will make sure second you stay in hospital would be a living nitemare

My mom is a Critical Care A2 Nurse, Highest paid there is, Blow it she will fix me up.

And my Dads a doctor and my brothers Training neurosurgeon.

DanteMayCry
My mom is a Critical Care A2 Nurse, Highest paid there is, Blow it she will fix me up.

And my Dads a doctor and my brothers Training neurosurgeon.

good for you
call your mommy when you get a boo boo

i care about your family so much ill read your post again

Vinny Valentine
good for you
call your mommy when you get a boo boo

i care about your family so much ill read your post again

w00t

I showed you.

DanteMayCry
touche vinny touche

anyway i just thought your friend is mean to the stranger. i lashed out now i find it quite funny

Vinny Valentine
huh

Bardock42

laughing out loud

Awesome....why can't you be a little more like your friend?

redcaped
I have no friends. laughing HA HA

ILoveMyDaniel

laughing out loud
no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
no expression

Is that necessary?

KENobi™
Originally posted by redcaped
I have no friends. laughing HA HA

I never would have guessed.

Vinny Valentine

Revernd Maynard

laughing out loud laughing you dont have any friends laughing out loud

Commando King
laughing

We always **** with the substitutes here, too.

Since I'm level 4, and only in for one class, I get all saucy, and play with their minds. Tis fun.

K.Diddy
Taking first page over, get out of my way

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Mišt
Nice bump...so...subtle....it turns me onno expression

dave123
What's with the blasphemy in the thread title? erm

Mišt
If you rearrange the letters, you get hO yM god, yM dneirF si os ynnuFshock

rickyduck

Mišt
Like whoa, message from Jesus man, message from Jesus! shock I saw it first!

xyz revolution
Vinny has friends? That just doesn't make sense. confused

Mišt
I think he means the picture of Orlando Bloom he kisses goodnight before he goes to bedconfused

Morning_Glory

laughing out loud

wow. no respect for authority. the teacher should have smacked him in the ass

DanteMayCry
respect my authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.