Magneto (classic) Vs Dr. Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
They know nothing about each other, but both want to kill the other (for some reason)

NY City setting

what happens?

demigawd
Define "Classic" Magneto.

Scoobless
before he started pulling black holes and wormholes out of thin air.... late 90s Magneto

Mider
what can dr light do?

Scoobless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Light_%28DC_Comics_supervillain%29

apparently he can manipulate the EM spectrum

demigawd
I thought he was just a more powerful version of Dazzler...

Black Adam
EM spectrum? can't magneto do that as well?

Scoobless
Originally posted by demigawd
I thought he was just a more powerful version of Dazzler...

He can teleport, control visible light in his area .... rendering opponents blind .... has an energy shield (probably wont be much use here), he's got lasers.... not too sure what else..... i saw a scan of him owning Blue Energy Superman (by turning his energy form into radiowaves).... also Superman couldn't see him because he controlled the light around himself

.... he's drawn Superboy's heat vision out of his body

Originally posted by Black Adam
EM spectrum? can't magneto do that as well?

yeah... that's why i wanted to know what people thought

Khellendros
Magneto can manipulate the EM spectrum AND create magnetic fields. You gotta give the win to Magneto.

The Ion
I dunno. The female Dr. Light was one of the few people who hurt the Anti-Monitor. She was stronger than Arthur but he did absorb her power later on.

Khellendros
Originally posted by The Ion
I dunno. The female Dr. Light was one of the few people who hurt the Anti-Monitor. She was stronger than Arthur but he did absorb her power later on.
But nothing he can bring to bear will hurt Magneto. Light beams? Mangeto's blocked hugely powerful blasts from Dazzler being amped by thousands of screaming people. Radiation? Magneto flies outside the Earth's protective atmosphere with nothing but his own shields to protect him. Magneto is tailor made to take down light.

The Ion
You're probably right. There's so many power levels for Magneto I can't really say anything and be sure about it.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Khellendros
Magneto can manipulate the EM spectrum AND create magnetic fields. You gotta give the win to Magneto.

Magnetic fileds are a bi product of the EM spectrum smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Magnetic fileds are a bi product of the EM spectrum smile
But not, apaprently, a bi product Light can put to use.

Scoobless
hmmmm

GalacticStorm
Magneto

Black Adam
Magneto crushes the rapist.

Sixth_Winged
Magneto. He was already a major team-buster way before Dr. Light fought the jobber teens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.