Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok heres how this works.

I will start off by stating a vs match up.

Whoever posts below me writes a short account (Just a few sentences) on how the battle would go eg who punches kicks whom, and who wins the fight.

Then they post a match up. the next person just describe that fight and so on.

I will post the first match up

Spider-man vs wolverine

willRules
anyone?

jgiant
Originally posted by willRules
Ok heres how this works.

I will start off by stating a vs match up.

Whoever posts below me writes a short account (Just a few sentences) on how the battle would go eg who punches kicks whom, and who wins the fight.

Then they post a match up. the next person just describe that fight and so on.

I will post the first match up

Spider-man vs wolverine Spidey knows not to fight wolvie up close so he stays away and attacks and then jumps away...spidey throughs various objects at wolvie such as trucks cars, ect. to wear him down...the fight last for about two days wolvie cuts spidey a few times and spidey has broke both his hands and feet...then spidey pores cement on wolvie...and kills him...

jgiant
Pitt vs. Grey hulk

Nick1989
Hmmm.... This would be an amazing fight. Both Wolverine and Spiderman are excellent superheros. In my opinion i belive that Spiderman would win. A brilliant example of Spidermans power is in Secret Wars. Spidey nearly killed Wolverine in the Secret Wars.

There is a comic dedicated to this very subject, go read it. "spiderman vs wolverine"

Spiderman will defeat wolverine, (in fact I dont remember Wolverine ever getting a hit on Spiderman) but cant knock him out because of his adamantium skeleton. Even thought Wolverine has alot of experiment in the arts of fighting etc Spiderman is win. Spiderman is alot faster. If Spiderman were to focus and be in tune with his abilities Wolverine would not be able to hit Spidey.

willRules
Originally posted by jgiant
Pitt vs. Grey hulk

Pretty much even until Grey Hulk starts feeling the blows a bit too much. Pitt eventually finishes him off with a mental blade thingy. he then procedes to eat grey hulk and excrete him.

Black cat vs Lara croft

willRules
Originally posted by Nick1989
Hmmm.... This would be an amazing fight. Both Wolverine and Spiderman are excellent superheros. In my opinion i belive that Spiderman would win. A brilliant example of Spidermans power is in Secret Wars. Spidey nearly killed Wolverine in the Secret Wars.

There is a comic dedicated to this very subject, go read it. "spiderman vs wolverine"

Spiderman will defeat wolverine, (in fact I dont remember Wolverine ever getting a hit on Spiderman) but cant knock him out because of his adamantium skeleton. Even thought Wolverine has alot of experiment in the arts of fighting etc Spiderman is win. Spiderman is alot faster. If Spiderman were to focus and be in tune with his abilities Wolverine would not be able to hit Spidey.

I know I have read secret wars, it was great when he simply swatted him away.

jgiant
Pretty much even until Grey Hulk starts feeling the blows a bit too much. Pitt eventually finishes him off with a mental blade thingy. he then procedes to eat grey hulk and excrete him.

Black cat vs Lara croft Black cat gets the drop on her and kicks her ass for a while then laura whips out a forty five and blows cat away...
Sav. Hulk vs. Prof. Hulk

Nick1989
Cool. Willrules it was very funny.

Marcus4600
Savage Hulk, but barely. The Professor is much better with using his surroundings, since he has all of Banner's intelligence at his disposal. However, wherever they fought would be a barren wasteland afterward.

Venom vs Toxin

willRules
Toxin beats the heck out of venom, pimp slaps him then takes him to a bar where they drown in their sorrows until toxin pimp slaps him again.

Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

Marcellus
Bamphf! Bang! nightcralwers dead

Doc Ock vs Omega Red

Spawnrules
omega red red hits ock hittinging his adamatium, dock hits omega, omega heals, and foes death factors,

Spawn Third age, meaning almost equal to TOAA vs. the spectre.

spideycarnage
If spawn third age is equal to TOAA then Spawn hands down, he's god..he'll just think Spectre out of existence.

Classic Juggernaut Vs. Rune King Thor

JOE NUNEZ
after a long physical fight thor realizes that he could just zap this guy into another dimension and does just to put an end to this .... ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

JOE NUNEZ
MAKARI VS FLASH

willRules
ridiculous speed blitz, and Flash wins before the figth starts...........

Rogue vs Venom

Sir Whirlysplat
ridiculous speed blitz, and Flash wins before the figth starts...........

Rogue vs Venom

Rogue

Wonderman (Classic) v Drax (Classic) not stupid nineties or blind joke

JOE NUNEZ
it has just occured to me that i disagree with some of the outcomes thus far..........

jasofisc
drax fries wonderman then beats him to death

powergirl vs. wonderwoman

jasofisc
looks like no one wants to comment on this one

CaptainStoic
Powergirl give it her all but steadaly loses groung to Dians superior fighting styles, she is then knocked out.

Kurse vs Doomsday (DOS) In a rubber room?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.