Why does Vinny Valentine post so many threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Who the **** knows laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sorry man but, these threads your making are pretty dumb, and need to stop. You gotta admit, it was funny though.

Thorin
maybe hes a thread hog, let him, makes thing interesting.

Storm
He wants to get into the Top 25 Thread Starters.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm

What she said.

Bloigen

You took the words out my erm... keyboard.

xyz revolution

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. yeah but, it's almost as bad as spamming. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000 threads of crap isn't something to be proud of.

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
You took the words out my erm... keyboard.

Ditto. ermm

Vinny Valentine
erm

Okay.

1) I already should be on it.

2) Its not been any different in the last 3 days then in the last 8 months so lay off.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
erm

Okay.

1) I already should be on it.

2) Its not been any different in the last 3 days then in the last 8 months so lay off. Hey, I couldn't resist. It was too funny.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by xyz revolution
Hey, I couldn't resist. It was too funny.

How was it too funny?

are you like 12?

xyz revolution
How was it too funny?

are you like 12? no. bang

Revernd Maynard

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Originally posted by Bardock42
What she said. what they saidOriginally posted by Vinny Valentine
How was it too funny?

are you like 12? talk about the pot calling the kettle black roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
no. bang

So by making this thread about me you just added to the uselessness you say I make.

Hypocrite.

rickyduck
So by making this thread about me you just added to the uselessness you say I make.

Hypocrite.

good point

Bloigen

Hypocrite.

Not really.

GCG
Because you touch yourself at night

Xirius
yeah but, it's almost as bad as spamming. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000 threads of crap isn't something to be proud of.
True.
VV-What kind of acheivement do you think it is to have a lot of threads?
...........especially when a lot of your threads are made for giving out about other threads.

Believe or not........making a lot of threads on an online forum isnt as impressive as you may believe wink

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Xirius
True.
...........especially when a lot of your threads are made for giving out about other threads.

Believe or not........making a lot of threads on an online forum isnt as impressive as you may believe wink ownage

Vinny Valentine
True.

Believe or not........making a lot of threads on an online forum isnt as impressive as you may believe wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

'cause you know I really devote mself to an online forum.

xyz revolution

Hypocrite. Not true. I was trying to get a point across that you need to stop. Your in the top 25, congrats. Now you can stop and talk about something interesting. If only you were smart enough to figure it out.

xyz revolution
True.

Believe or not........making a lot of threads on an online forum isnt as impressive as you may believe wink clap

Revernd Maynard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

'cause you know I really devote mself to an online forum. yeah no expression

Xirius
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, I know.
Your point is?

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

This is pathetic.

Revernd Maynard
laughing out loud

This is pathetic. you are no expression

sexy, that is

xyz revolution
roll eyes (sarcastic)

'cause you know I really devote mself to an online forum. that's nothing to be proud of y'know.

Xirius
laughing out loud

This is pathetic.
Not compared to some of your threads.............. seriously.

Vinny Valentine
Not compared to some of your threads.............. seriously. erm

You have no grounds to talk, you haven't been here very long at all. and you have less then 100 posts . Schoo Noob.

that's nothing to be proud of y'know.

Pathetic as the kid who made this thread.

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
you are no expression

sexy, that is

shifty

xyz revolution
Not compared to some of your threads.............. seriously. yes

hey, KENobi's avatar is real! zOMFG0rzxxx!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

xyz revolution
erm

You have no grounds to talk, you haven't been here very long at all. and you have less then 100 posts . Schoo Noob.

Pathetic as the kid who made this thread.

shifty no expression

Xirius
erm

I havent been here long, thats true. But I can tell if somethings crap if I read it once, it doesnt take months to realise that your threads are idiotic.
I have less than 100 posts? Fair enough. But Im willing to bet that I still have more posts that dont suck total a$$ than you do.

Vinny Valentine
Also, Looking in your threads, it takes two pages back to find a thread thats hit at least 100 posts. On my first page I have one that hit 100 and two over 100. And same on the second page. So you have no right to criticize me

To Xy

xyz revolution
I havent been here long, thats true. But I can tell if somethings crap if I read it once, it doesnt take months to realise that your threads are idiotic.
I have less than 100 posts? Fair enough. But Im willing to bet that I still have more posts that dont suck total a$$ than you do. laughing good one.

Vinny Valentine
laughing good one.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xirius
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390028

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391831

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391819

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391671

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391746

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391689

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391463

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391237

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391445

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391385

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391184

Just the first few examples I found.............if you dont want to read them all, I can some them up for you with, "WTF?"

Vinny Valentine
Yeah the first ones a great example, one thats over 1300 posts. Also Some of them are normal, wy are you being such an ass over it?

Xirius
Yeah the first ones a great example, one thats over 1300 posts. Also Some of them are normal, wy are you being such an ass over it?
Because my dog just died and Im in an extremely bad mood!

Vinny Valentine
Because my dog just died and Im in an extremely bad mood!

Yeah.

I don't believe a word you say.

Xirius
Yeah.

I don't believe a word you say.
Yeah.

I dont give a $h1t.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah.

I dont give a $h1t.

OH yeahBecause $h1t makes you look so cool spelling it like that.

Revernd Maynard
its one thing i hate to see...when kids fight like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
its one thing i hate to see...when kids fight like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kiss me no expression

Revernd Maynard
no no expression

Vinny Valentine
no no expression

no expression

Xirius
OH yeahBecause $h1t makes you look so cool spelling it like that.
Im not trying to look cool. Im not a complete and total poser who thinks that acting like a moron makes him funny. Thats what you do. I just didnt want to type a swear word. No real reason for it, I just didnt.

Nice retort by the way. You find out a guy's dog just died and you accuse of being a poser.

Grow up.
Just f*cking grow up!

Vinny Valentine
Im not trying to look cool. Im not a complete and total poser who thinks that acting like a moron makes him funny. Thats what you do. I just didnt want to type a swear word. No real reason for it, I just didnt.

Nice retort by the way. You find out a guy's dog just died and you accuse of being a poser.

Grow up.
Just f*cking grow up!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are seriously the most pathetic person on the forum. If I wanted to be mean I would be mean to you, but I wont drop that far.

God kid YOU grow up and don't make fake stories of your dog dieing so you get pity from others.

Revernd Maynard

Grow up.
Just f*cking grow up! whoa...take a chill pill, sylvester

DarkWizard
Stop.

None of you want to get in serious trouble with the staff.

Xirius
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are seriously the most pathetic person on the forum. If I wanted to be mean I would be mean to you, but I wont drop that far.

God kid YOU grow up and don't make fake stories of your dog dieing so you get pity from others.
My dog had to be put down today, becuase an operation he had last week to remove a chunk of bone from his stomach left an infection in his stomach......he had to be put down today because he would have been in too much pain if he wasnt put down.

Dont accuse me of making up stories, I wouldnt joke or lie about something like that.
Im not looking for pity by the way, you asked me why I was acting aggressively on this thread, I explained it. If you dont believe my reason, thats fine. You dont have too. But dont tell me that Im lying, because I doubt anyone on this forum could ever be pathetic enough to lie about something like that.
Please, just leave the subject of my dog at this. Dont retort or call me a liar. Say what you will, but leave this topic out of it, I didnt want this to become the theme of some argument.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Stop. exactally yes

Thorin
Indeed. stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
no expression

K.Diddy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No shit blink

DanteMayCry
LOL vinny valentine vs the kmc world members huh?

xyz revolution
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
LOL vinny valentine vs the kmc world members huh? who will win? Find out on the next episode of, Kragon Mall C!!!!!!!!!!!! (KMC stick out tongue)

DanteMayCry
who will win? Find out on the next episode of, Kragon Mall C!!!!!!!!!!!! (KMC stick out tongue)

wow i remember that voice actor. narator for dbz

KENobi™
yes

hey, KENobi's avatar is real! zOMFG0rzxxx!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

What ze funk?

Yeah.

I dont give a $h1t.

You can say shit without it being censored you know. no expression

DanteMayCry
vinny posts many threads as an outlet of his rage because...

vinny valentine is a self hating low self esteem emo

Vinny Valentine
Yeah I classify that as Bashing.

erm

Slay
Who the **** knows laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sorry man but, these threads your making are pretty dumb, and need to stop. You gotta admit, it was funny though.
Because he's a posty little fvcker big grin

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Slay
Because he's a posty little fvcker big grin

wink Just for you.

Xirius

NineCoronas
its one thing i hate to see...when kids fight like this roll eyes (sarcastic) Ahahaah! You're just as childish as them. Go find some internet babes to hit on, e-pimp.

No, but seriously... the OTF is always like this. If he stops, someone will assume the mantle. Just leave it be.

And stop with the no expression smilies.

Slay
wink Just for you.
And I do hate you for it big grin

NineCoronas
Wait a tick why don't you guys attack a1hsauce? He does the same damn thing, random threads about himself with no use that achieve above 40 posts. *gasp* What a heretic.

xyz revolution
Also, Looking in your threads, it takes two pages back to find a thread thats hit at least 100 posts. On my first page I have one that hit 100 and two over 100. And same on the second page. So you have no right to criticize me

To Xy wow. That was so good. I can't think of anything to say. Oh wait, _stfu_

Vinny Valentine
wow. That was so good. I can't think of anything to say. Oh wait, _stfu_

That took you a fairly long time to write, think it up all on your on or did your mother help you?

NineCoronas
wow. That was so good. I can't think of anything to say. Oh wait, _stfu_ I'm baffled at your obviously superior intellect.

n00b response: lawz u pwned mee3311!

xyz revolution
roll eyes (sarcastic)

God kid YOU grow up and don't make fake stories of your dog dieing so you get pity from others. you heartless monster. Saying someone made up that their dog died is just wrong. How would you like it if that happened to you? Why don't you shut the **** up.

Originally posted by Slay
Because he's a posty little fvcker big grin yes

xyz revolution
That took you a fairly long time to write, think it up all on your on or did your mother help you? no, I only just saw it wink

Vinny Valentine
you heartless monster. Saying someone made up that their dog died is just wrong. How would you like it if that happened to you? Why don't you shut the **** up.

yes

Did you go and search for that just to post it here? laughing

NineCoronas
I don't believe you either. It's a fake story. Consider the climate: a place where all you have to do to be popular is post a a fake picture of yourself and claim you're female. You'll have three of your e liesown threads in no-time!

NineCoronas
Did you go and search for that just to post it here? laughing What the f**k?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by NineCoronas
What the f**k?

Why would he go and search for that, it was about a month or two ago. It doesn't even help him in his arguement. He's just trying to make me look worse.

NineCoronas
Why would he go and search for that, it was about a month or two ago. It doesn't even help him in his arguement. He's just trying to make me look worse. You don't need to post what most already know Vinsters.

Vinny Valentine
You don't need to post what most already know Vinsters.

On KMC's some people need the obvious pointed out

xyz revolution
Did you go and search for that just to post it here? laughing it's on this thread dumbass.

xyz revolution
Why would he go and search for that, it was about a month or two ago. It doesn't even help him in his arguement. He's just trying to make me look worse. if that was possible roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
it's on this thread dumbass.

I forgot this was the thread you and those little kids ganged up on me a little while ago.

Why are you bashing at me anyway? Have I actually offended you In any personal Way?

You do realize there is a Block Button....

xyz revolution
I forgot this was the thread you and those little kids ganged up on me a little while ago.

Why are you bashing at me anyway? Have I actually offended you In any personal Way?

You do realize there is a Block Button.... no. I just hate noobism. It's contageous and annoying. Like stupid people. You have noobism by starting millions of threads about nothing interseting just for attention.

NineCoronas

You do realize there is a Block Button.... That's beyond him. And he still sought this thread out and pointed that paticular post out, so your point is still valid.

Xirius
I don't believe you either. It's a fake story. Consider the climate: a place where all you have to do to be popular is post a a fake picture of yourself and claim you're female. You'll have three of your e liesown threads in no-time!

Actually, it was my dog. And its not a fake story, but that whole thing is over.
Vinny's response was pretty acurate about anyone who would make up a story like that, but I didnt. I dont care if anyone doesnt believe me, I just want this part of the thread forgotten about. Use something else to insult each other.

NineCoronas
Actually, it was my dog. And its not a fake story, but that whole thing is over.
Vinny's response was pretty acurate about anyone who would make up a story like that, but I didnt. I dont care if anyone doesnt believe me, I just want this part of the thread forgotten about. Use something else to insult each other. We can't know that, and given the climate of this forum... can you really blame me?

xyz revolution
yeah. Screw this thread. I made my point. Wait, no I didn't. But still, I'm too tired to say anything back yawn

Vinny Valentine
yeah. Screw this thread. I made my point. Wait, no I didn't. But still, I'm too tired to say anything back yawn

Your Intellect shows no end.

NineCoronas
Your Intellect shows no end. I'm still baffled.

yeah. Screw this thread. I made my point. Wait, no I didn't. But still, I'm too tired to say anything back yawn Immeadiate 10d6 lightning bolt, NO saving throw!

xyz revolution
Your Intellect shows no end. yawn

Xirius
We can't know that, and given the climate of this forum... can you really blame me?
No, I dont blame you, and I dont expect everyone to believe me, but I just didnt like when people told me that I was lying and insulted me for it, when that wasnt the case.

End of Discussion. Seriously. No-one has to believe me, but it ends here.

NineCoronas
No, I dont blame you, and I dont expect everyone to believe me, but I just didnt like when people told me that I was lying and insulted me for it, when that wasnt the case.

End of Discussion. Seriously. No-one has to believe me, but it ends here. I understand your end then. It ends (hopefully people will have the brains to let this thread die).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.