Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sobe
Heyguys i need a lot of help im doing a report on inuyashaim trying to find as much inuyasha info and pics as i can i need a lot of it why dos my teacher want a 15 page report dont know

If you can post on hir inuyasha pics and info abount inuyasha <kagome<sango<shipo<miroku<so on hir i would realy be happy

thxs to all

bloodboys2blueb
not helping

sobe
g thxs a lot .....not

bloodboys2blueb
no prob

sobe
--.-- well any who i still need help i hafe to come up with 15 pages of report info about the topic i picked and i need some help

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by sobe
Heyguys i need a lot of help im doing a report on inuyashaim trying to find as much inuyasha info and pics as i can i need a lot of it why dos my teacher want a 15 page report dont know

If you can post on hir inuyasha pics and info abount inuyasha <kagome<sango<shipo<miroku<so on hir i would realy be happy

thxs to all

Your best bet is to go to google and search inuyasha. Click on the first link Inuyashaworlddot.com it has the best inuyasha stuff.

§P0oONY
Inuyasha is so over rated... Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.

sobe
ok? what ever that means w/e

sobe
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Your best bet is to go to google and search inuyasha. Click on the first link Inuyashaworlddot.com it has the best inuyasha stuff.

thxsxxxxxbig grin

bloodboys2blueb
but thats all now so you made a whhole thread on this for just that

sobe
Well i didnt know they had a wb site for inuyash like that ..i swear i didnt know no expression

bloodboys2blueb
ok

§P0oONY
OMG... proof read, dammit. (to sobe)

Clovie
to the thread starter:
How are you able to make such a number of spelling mistakes? blink

bloodboys2blueb
i havent noticed

Clovie
"hir" "hafe" etc...

Thorin
laughing thats why hes doin a 15 page report, better grammer and spelling lesson. stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by sobe

thxs to all

did you google it ??? confused

Lörd Sorgo
People who make spelling mistakes are such morons!

There is a "Preview" Button even if you don't know how to spell. CHRIST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.